Quirk pros:Increased stamina, increased speed, use of taekwondo (martial arts that focuses on legs) is very efficient, Quirk cons:Because this quirk is only focusing on legs, over-using them could lead to fatigue on the battlefield and even rendering useless if you don't have another way of fighting. 1st generation( could make 1 small barrier in a small area of the body) 2nd generation ( could now extend to a bigger area of body and to objects the user is in contact with)3rd generation ( could now use the barrier in the full body with 3 layers and able to extend it to an area of 2 people) 4th generation ( could extend to an area of 3 people and keep a barrier after losing contact with the object) 5th and current generation can at the start do as much as the 3 generation and will increase the limit to 6 layers and an area of 4 people and will develop a new technique. Option 2: Because I cant decide, heres a different but similar quirk. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits. Drawbacks include that the user is also trapped in the mindscape too meaning they may also experience the fear too. As his arsenal is made completely out of teeth, he is required to have a large calcium intake so that their enamel does not break. damaged. The devices need to be around 3 feet apart, and this is strictly electronics. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Watch popular content from the following creators: oswald and edward are here(@signdaniella), Idekanymore(@eris_11_11), Asia(@nasia.shifts), Shogun Of The Mist(@mizushogun), Spencer(@spencerhcc), Anime edits (@anime..heaven1), yuh(@chubbydildos), Madi & Kaz(@mha_quirk_ideas), sqearz:)(@sqearz), Genshin is fun . (maybe even has diseases caused by this issue), (I can rant about this one forever one of my favs so far), This is an basic one. Another addition you can see in the video is the ability to create water wings obviously to be used to fly. KenjiKen'ichi Along with this blood bend also has quite the effect on me. 12h level 1 maximum size of a goat. <33 (if you have a question about any of the quirks ask in the comments) Quirk Ideas! You are using an out of date browser. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. But it could be something the character wants to embody. *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. original sound - Hanako. Small sparks can be seen. After that the person keeps developing the quirk to the point were it can swap with gases and liquid and mostly ignoring the size rule. Its seen when the user is using the quirk, since they turn into a streak of light that glitches out as it goes in from once device and out the other. Users can create, shape, and manipulate water, inorganic compound with liquid, gas (steam, water vapor), and solid (ice) states, including changing them from one state to others. So I spent some time looking at fairy stuff and got some ideas. The effects last up to 8minutes before the enemy comes to again. If you already have an idea for a portal quirk, feel free to share and someone can help you out with the details! some cases, the object may even detonate. The power also makes for very strong martial arts moves, such as more extremely powerful kicks and punches. Using this quirk too much can put strain on the users eyes. so i have this quirk i call space pop for a reader insert but i cant think of a hero name that sounds nice. Cannot be used on living Love You So - The King Khan & BBQ Show. Its also elastic. Digitial Transport: Allows the user to convert themselves into data to transfer themselves from one electronic device to another. Here, quirks refer to the ability of characters in My Hero Academia. Maybe portals that are created from a kind of light refraction? I guess you could also have some water-based portals? Fighting style:Aerial and close range; the user of this quirk can use their aerial abilities as a means of transport,to rescue falling civillians and strong flight and lion legcombo attack. Companies: Become a cause minded company and partner with Water4 to . The temporary effects last up to half an hourbefore the enemy comes to again. (To be honest I think this fits the best to the description you gave me of your oc, as this quirk also may seem really strong but has major drawbacks), gimme some quirk ideas for anything music related <3, Most of them are emitters because they are easy to find and involves singing ehe, (also feel free to change the names I tend to name them fancy sort of things). It cause a similar effect of erasure in aizawas eyes. This quirk allows its user to generate/let out an slimy black organism from their certain body parts(Ex: fingertips) the organism 'infects' itself to the closest living being other than the user. quirkidea quirks randomthoughts requests Table of contents Last updated Mar 21, 2020 Volcano Angel wings Undead Fear form Shattered mind Banshee Energy manipulation Hunter Beacon of hope Shape shifting Radiator Puppeteer Dimension shifter Time sticky ball Shadow beast Ink Switcher Two face Blade master Time line Silencer Navigator steel wing That's all of them! Water bender 362 2 by night-wilf User can manipulate water + Pros: -user is immune to water based attacks -user fan change state and shape of water -user controls water -water is not produced from user + Cons: -user must user special techniques -user must gain strength to use water properly + Weakness: string emotions The user can convert the matter in is body into antimatter. The only exceptions are specific equipments that help with the quirk's ability. Starts with a maximum of 3 full force uses. Hey, any quirk ideas based around wool/yarn? hit nearly at the same time. necessarily have to be a weak spot (i.e. Going back to emit if you want a pun like Uravity theres Emitone with tone being a part of that sound aspect of the quirk. I want it to be a mixture of his parents so if you have any ideas how these two would mix that would be great! It could be good for a supports course student or a character who is somehow related to mei(? They are bending the electrons and magnetic field around the water. This quirk generator can quickly generate quirks. These cottons work like plant spores and can float in clusters and stick to people, it can get rather bothersome and hinder their senses. Which is why theres scene also I guess you could spell it as Echosine or Echosyne it doesnt matter too much since it also sounds like scene or seen which relates to vision. feel free to use them, no credit needed. Quirk pros:Easy to get around the city thanks to flight abilities, high speed, high stamina, large amount of strength, Quirk cons:Despite the wings being good for transport, the weight of those hefty lion legs can weigh you down and cause fatigue if in the air for too long. Quirk cons: Can't be thrown at enemies left and right; there is a limit of 2 enemies max, as beyond that, the mental paralysis begind to affect you (e.g., say you paralysed 3 enemies, that's 24 minutes of slight mental paralysis for you (hallucinations, dizziness, migraines . Sure, no problem. Some suggestions with character ideas attached. This quirk allows its user to generate stuff by the blueprint of it, as an example user can produce a phone or an car by placing the blueprint of it to the ground. By Laura Zornosa. Once you figure out what happens next, you can find an opening and a way to defeat him. feet). Weakness: makes them tired. It also has to include any detail user wants to add; they cant just drew a gun and expect it to come, they have to make it in real blueprint style. you can control bodies of water around you, either a lake or water bottles and you can turn it into cool weapons and stuff My quirk is waterbending + A little more- With my quirk I can manipulate water to my liking. Quirk cons:Despite it all being fun and torture, there is the little migraine in the aftermath, which is never fun. (Just think of it as Terra's from Teen Titans Go! He looked me dead i Are you kidding me? Drawbacks include the bubbles to pop away if not used in a specific time limit and user losing their ability to talk temporarily or permanently due to burnt in tongue. For a The creation only last for a maximum of 12 hours unless deactivate earlier( with the increase of the size of the chimera the time being to get lower. They can then peel it away, like a thin sheet of paper, as if opening it and enter and come out on the other side. Heyo! It also takes time for disease to kill the victim so useless in many battle situations. may I ask for some quirk ideas for something horror related? In short, emitter quirks are powers related to releasing energies. Place the same thing in the living room or kitchen and you can just walk though the wallpaper and come out where the other one is. The swapping of the user and the objects keeps the momentum of the objects. #bnhaquirkidea #mhashifting #bnhashifting #mhaquirkideas #mha #fyp #fyp". Originalton - . This next quirks are from the next generation. continually repeat every second until the user ends it. Quirk tips:Body must be exposed to generate beams! You can feel where they go, like air pressure and temperature. The user is also able to show or hide themselves in the shadows anytime they want which is good for spying overall, As drawback the user is dependent to shadows and like Fumikage a lot weaker in sunlight. Some are more on-the-nose than others - including a few titles that don't mention the water at all would seem fair as well. This will include Quirk ideas for your oc's! Its interesting, as for Erasurenot sure how its affect can be thrown back since well, a lot of reasons. also I should say that this quirks mayb be bothersome? Contents 1 Description 2 Moves 3 Legacy 4 Trivia Description Quirk:"Demon eyes". another thing is that the user is not able to just not use it. After all you dont want the string to be thinned out somewhere and have it snap at the wrong moment. Like any strong quirk this one has major drawbacks consisting of how much the user generates this organism they will loose that much hydration. Also what would you call a group of heroic mermaids? Like sight, besides that much cotton floating and sticking around is bound to ruin anyones sense of direction and fighting ability. As drawbacks it has to be one of users blueprints, already made ones stolen from someone else wont work. Quirk cons:However, the fighting style can be a little slow if not well trained (having to be completely accurate and all) and unless you have a lot of muscle mass or at least a decent amount this quirk can be a little risky. Raconteur keeps a bottle of water next to him to prevent his throat from running dry. Weakness. Filter Bomb: the user can draw the surrounding air within an area (as long as it is within line of sight) onto a single point. Similar to Cementoss', this quirk allows you to bring up any type of ground and use it for offense and/or defense. Does anyone please have any other suggestions for ocean based superhero and supervillain groups? But hey useful for torture. Anime & Manga Just For Fun Anime Maid Quirkideas Bored. Quirk Ideas!! Its like an extended sense. When I create more water than what my limit it I begin to feel weak, and lightheaded until I possibly faint. User can damage a person/object by striking a vital spot. (i like shrimp). Be water, my friend.Bruce Lee, Waterthe mighty, the pure, the beautiful, the unfathomablewhere is thy element so glorious as it is in thine own domain, the deep seas? The quirk user can turn their hands into machine guns. Same as water bending from avatar the last air bender however it's used differently than how the show makes it look. Water, steam (air), ice. When you open something, youd usually see a black void. He later does the same for Phantom Thief during the Final War. Then we could try the vision part, but I ended up with television or televise. Words like beam, warp, transmit, transmission, and emit are related to teleportation. 139 Likes, TikTok video from kenny :) (@kennyshifts03): "january #shifting #shiftingrealities #mhaoc #kennyshifts03 #mhashifting #shiftingtomha #bnha #mha #desiredreality #MHADR". My Hero Academia Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. You know when you pull something, and someone pulls back but then lets go, which causes it to fly back at you? Water balloon: the user can grow cannons from There forearms that fire water balloons of room temperature water Matchstick: by rubbing there finger on a rough surface the user can ignite the tip of there finger Jaw shot: the user can dislocate their jaw and fire it off 10 ft forward like a goblin shark Novel-Scene3386 1 yr. ago If it ends "tails" you would gain something related to gasoline or making the intensity of fire bigger, making it harder to stop it. Log in to follow creators, like videos, and view comments. quirk allows its user to burn out the sugar they consumed. Shades of Life are like shades of colour. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE THESE QUIRKS AND ABILITIES FOR YOUR CHARACTERS AND IN YOUR STORIES YOU DON'T HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT, #bnha Basically the opposite of the quirk Singalong and an more dangerous one. This quirk makes its user be able to modify their body depending on the music they are listening to, an example would be being able to stretch their arms long whenever they are listening to pop or can grow big when listening to rap. The quirk you gained from the spin will dissapear between 5 and 10 minutes if you not spin it again. Hearing: The ability to locate and identify an enemy, even if . A 9 year time skip after the war. 487 Likes, TikTok video from sqearz:) (@sqearz): "Reply to @izukus_girl here ya go!! 7th- Emitter- Name- Gravity Throw- can move objects by applying a force with the intensity of the greatest force in the area, the base force is the gravity the earth applies in people. If they train their quirk hard enough they are able to bend the water in their sweat and use the water from their own body. This quirk is kinda similar to Todorokis, the user is able to summon tentacle-like limbs on their dors/back. Fundraisers: Support a global mission to provide water to those in need - start a fundraiser to support the drill teams providing physical and Living water to communities. ), but yeah I like it! The user has the ability to take control of someone else's body by "pushing them out", and fighting using that users quirks/muscle memory. I'll post some villain quirks when I'm next free!! Fighting style:Close range; the user of this quirk will have to be close to their enemy to land any attacks, as it relys solely on leg power and use of taekwondo. Maybe quirks based off of the Greek Gods? Downside is that they have a 5ft maximum reach, and any further will cause the user to start to lose feeling in the hands as it takes too much stamina. In the My Hero Academia universe, superpowers are called quirks. This user is born with lighter bones than the ordinary which makes them faster and able to jump higher, almost in a floating manner. Mythic sea monsters provide a great potential rogue's gallery. 264 Likes, TikTok video from Kari (@kari.shifts222_): "Replying to @yubii_9 #shiftingvisuals || KINDA RUSHED #karishifts222_". Quirk cons:Without something like hand-to-hand combat to back her up, Takeko is rather vulnerable on the battlefield - hence why she's in support. Hero names dont need to be related to the quirk. Both the users and targets body is vulnerable in the time of binding and the user needs protection or be secluded when using their quirk. Discover short videos related to water quirkideas on TikTok. And if not, feel free to request/ask me to do again! Maybe hear or listen with it too, from one cotton ball to another like a telephone. you can submit quirks or ask for custom ones if you want, too! A quirk between ururaka and someone who can breathe fire? Tho it would be hard for character to get in to 1A or 1B which this quirk, Since you are kinda a quirk idea blog (and your quirks are amazing), i would like your opnion in one i thinked a bit yesterday. User can imbue an inanimate object with temporary invincibility. So its sort of a trade for their own life. Fighting too If he runs out of water, his throat becomes dry and he can't speak properly; you take away his water, you take away his voice. Any quirk ideas that could relate to her outfit theme as well? 8th- Mutations- Name- Mantis Shrimp- Similar to frog, but it's a mantis shrimp. . Water Dinosaurs/Sauropods and Spinosaurids (, Sea Fairy Cookie (Cookie Run: Ovenbreak/Cookie Run: Kingdom). And came with a new idea, who i want your opinion! Drawbacks: Although actually bending water doesnt effect me, creating it does. At the height of her power it was rumored that she could even generate water in its plasma state. The user of this quirk is able to blow small, bubble like pumpkin, Jack o Lanterns to be specific. The story of My Hero Academia is set in a world where currently most of the human population has added the ability to develop superpowers called "quirks", which occurs in children within the age of four: it is estimated that around 80% of the world population has a quirk There are an endless number of Quirks, and it is extremely unlikely to find two people who have the exact same power, unless they are closely related. So no old telephones or radios. Quirk awaking- the ability evolves to the point she can swap the places of the things she can see. Maybe it gets stronger if you eat more foods with keratin. Quirk tips:I suggest you practice working on leg strenth in quirk training; as this quirk is all about legs, you will want them to be at their max strength - don't skipleg day! Transformation quirks are powers related to temporary body transformations. Quirk tips:As mentioned above, this quirk works best long distance - it would work well as a stealth mission quirk if the player could practice their accuracy. They can control water in any of the three forms. I will slowly update this the more I think of quirks. Victim is dead in a few weeks and (if the Hanahaki disease exists in your au) no one will be suspicious. 5th- Emitter- Name- Indestructible- Can make a indestructible barrier around the body of the user, can be extended to things in contact with it. Robbing a bank? In I will also be able to blood bend. As a drawback there is no way to stop it, it will literally activate any time user sings and anyone in the range of hearing it will be affected (except of the user). This includes making it into a mist, ice or snow. Quirk:Teeth weaponary. Visual contact is needed, and it does matter if the objects is part of a larger one it only swaps the user size. core). This quirk allows its user to generate/let out an slimy black organism from their certain body parts(Ex: fingertips) the organism infects itself to the closest living being other than the user. Imagine a quirk that rebounds Emitter quirks! An example: Stopping a fire. spot twice. I tried, and apologize if this wasnt what you were looking for. Here, quirks refer to the ability of characters in My Hero Academia.The story of My Hero Academia is set in a world where currently most of the human population has added the ability to develop superpowers called "quirks", which occurs in children within the age of four: it is estimated that around 80% of the world population has a quirk There . The user can order the creatures, but for humans only of weak minded. It can be strongish quirks with huge drawbacks, not so useful ones, generally weak ones. They also have a rather feminine and graceful figure with natural good senses. JavaScript is disabled. Unlike most waterbenders I am able to CREATE water. I'm a girl! Cards. now I love you even more because I love coming up with those sorts of weak quirks so much. May 1, 2023 11:37 AM EDT. absorbs too much damage- itll experience all the damage at once. Taser- They are able to shoot out tser like shocks from the tips of their fingers to stop someone in their tracks. The louder they hum, the quicker and hotter it boils. (instagram: quirk.ideas) . *ehem* This quirk manifests its user the ability to be able to sing in a tone that causes extreme pain near anyone, even to a point people would prefer to rip their ears off instead of listening to it. I have an bnha oc and her outfit is black and white. Think about where you want the supplies for the quirk to come from. The rest of the Mizusquad and perhaps even Manah after I graduate! Probably works best long distance, as the quirk user has more time to prepare an attack. mha quirk pt1 all the stars - favsoundds. All made in ice. Water Control requires a supply of water in order to function. (It's weird to explain) Like how we replicate our cells to heal the quirk allows you to have a stockpile of cell so you can heal quickly, like a namekian heals but slower. they have a thorny body and can store water for long periods of time, meaning they dont need to drink as much. The user doesn't insta kill, it's an hero so. 461 Likes, TikTok video from amani (@amani.shifts): "#shiftingtomha#shiftingrealities#shiftok#desiredreality#realityshifting#shifting #mhaquirkideas". Water Control requires a supply of water in order to function. feel free to use them, no credit needed. Ability to completely "freeze" (or paralyze) someone or something when touched. Paper Door: Option 1, The user can create doors for themselves. Kuang. Oc is graceful and has this strong aura but actually weak asf. As one of the classical Elements, Water is associated with: See Also: Making a Splash and Kill It With Water. Footstep rumble- They can control to a certain extent the shaking of the ground and destruction of building on that ground by dancing around. Controls the direction with finger movement. the right spot. Like Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Athena, Apollo, Ares, Dionysus, Demeter, Hermes, Hephaestus, etc. This ablility overtime might start getting weaker. Quirk pros:A natural supply of weaponary, and one that is easily concealed, Quirk cons:If he uses too many teeth and too many of them break, he has to wait many hours until he becomes useful again (although in game, this should last around 2- 5 minutes at most, just to be fair to the players). Or you could teleport from a persons shadow to another, or any shadow really. beings, but CAN affect organics (trees, hair, dead skin on bottom of Like water. This quirk allows its user to produce a colored silky dust that seems to lure humans and animals in and can heal superficial wound if applied which means that user can use it both as a hunting and healing mechanism. Quirk pros:Good at restricting stronger/more persistant enemies. They will have something to carry water on them so they can always use their quirk. Im making an oc but Im having trouble with his quirk! After that the person keeps developing the quirk to the point were it can swap with gases and liquid and mostly ignoring the size rule. hope you liked them! You can place the marker by tracing an outline on one side of the building, and another outline on the other. There are several ways people can get involved: Individuals: Start a fundraiser with your friends or family and provide a well to a community in need. That can open with water ripples, so the bigger the ripples the bigger your magical portal is. But, youd need a second version of that object to match in the location your teleporting to. Youll need good aiming practice for this one, if you try to transport to devices that are in motion. Bandage: The user turns their fingers into bandages and can extend them to reach higher places or restrain enemies. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Well Space Pop as a hero name sounds nice to me, and its not strange for heroes to take on the name of their quirk. Fighting style: Close-range combat and far-range. It looks like you have an idea of how the quirk works, so did you want names for it, or is this what people call a submission? (don't have an idea of what). )[1] is the Quirk used by Hanzo Suiden. Yes, you can easily cut your own string with no harm, but it does run out at some point, and needs to form back. Welp, that's all for now folks! Quirk tips:It is best to learn some hand-to-hand combat in order to make yourself less vulnerable when facing the enemy - that way you can also give the element of suprise when you release the spore attack. my quirk is water manipulation so katara is my inspo for a lot of things lol ||, okay im finally done also im gonna try to post more consistently. Having white rabbit arms-hands, entire lower half is covered in white fur and is basically a rabbit lower half with rabbit feet instead as well and a pair of rabbit ears upon the head. Heat sink: the user can boil water by humming. It can be from store bought yarn, or from users hair, or from extra parts of their costume. They also have to has water on them or be near water. It allowed her to generate water in all of its phases allowing her to generate ice and vapor in addition to water. Half-Light Half-Dark. quirk ideas i came up with + hero costumes and names to go along with them i hope you find a quirk you like or at least get inspired by one of them to create your own! Quirk description: User can shoot celestial beams out of any part of their bodyincluding soles of feet, palms, and for advanced learners, places like the chest and back. But that would be for smaller things, youd need both hands for bigger items, and be good and fast at it with how you weave your fingers together. this quirk idea is waterbending, basically elsa but its melted and you cant make a castle while singing let it go like youre the main character lolz Qurk description:Goat legs allow the user of this quirk to have amazing speed and leg strength, allowing them to jump to great heights because of this. But the targets move around, so theyre never in the same Any quirks you can think of related to water, please throw them my way comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment More posts you may like. :)) April 4, 2022 Maid. Quirk description:Ken'ichican pull out his teeth - which are already naturally sharp (think Kirishima) - and mould theminto weapons, such as swords and daggers. You can release a sturdy stringy material from your fingers, that can pull things towards you or help you hang on to things, like say a streetlight. Community content is available under. Quirk pros:You are able to mentally manipulate those who challenge you, and if they defy you they can suffer the consequences. To create a stronger, more focused beam, user should use equipment such as lensed shoe solesand glove palms; this could be a form of "level up" if you will when the player enhances their skill enough. 4 hours level 2 maximum size of a elephant. Cat abilities (like froppy) This quirk is able to make someone see in the dark, have shark claws, and have many abilities like cats. It isnt because of the tone of their voice or the song, no with this quirk even the most basic melodies sound amazing and have an refreshing affect on body, easing your nerves and numbing your pain putting you in a stage of euphoria and peacefulness. The user can turn objects into their own personal travel source. This quirk makes its user able to sing in a heavenly tone. Im terribly sorry if Im completely reading your ask wrong, feel free to correct me, but for now here are some names. Stories I have started over the years, but havne't posted the full story. Users can create, shape, and manipulate water, inorganic compound with liquid, gas (steam, water vapor), and solid (ice) states, including changing them from one state to others.

What Happened To Barbara Stonehouse, How Many Murders In St Louis This Year, Mexican Middle Names For Camila, Knight Of Swords And The Sun, Who Was The Red Sox Player Alex Cooper Dated, Articles W

Copyright ©️ Lemon Studios 2023, All rights reserved.