Hmmm, haven't read some of those. With the help of his mysterious new servants, he resurrects his fallen children to aid him in his new crusade. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. After the start of a space exploration mission to the planet "Haxis," only one soldier survived the destruction of his ship by a warp storm, and now alone on an unknown planet at the edge of the galaxy he will have to find his way home with the help of unexpected friends. Archived post. A journey back and forth between the first meeting and the present lives of a noble, kind, and irrepressibly faithful Palatine-Hospitallier of the Order of the Argent Shroud and the irascible, anxious, just-trying-to-survive Cadian officer whose heart she happens to capture-all while the Murder-Curse swallows up Indomitus Fleet Quartus around the two women, testing their capacity for survival-and to withstand tragedy-to the absolute limit. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. A Tempestus Scion is fighting a war both inside and out as he struggles between duty and his remaining humanity; an Eldar Banshee is tasked with the retrieval of a powerful artifact but will find that in doing so she will have to question everything she has ever believed in. The New War Aboard the Black Templars Crusade ship Imperator Invictus a sole marine stood In the Training halls wielding his power sword in combat forms and drills, sweat pours off of him like rain, his muscles burning and body aching. With no other choice but to go with them, Miriam finds herself at their mercy. To jest historia o tym, jak dostaj cholern przerw na raz. After the 'liberation' of Slaughterhouse III, the Ultramarines invite the Lamenters to an awards ceremony aboard their flagship [an in-depth look at the Iron Halo incident]. Hm.. how **DO** I summarize this? But he will soon discover that life will never be the same. A galaxy in strife - the Immaterium bursting at the seems - and an Empire, falling What are the Gods to do? . A Collection of Short-Stories and One-Offs that while important to 'Devil in the Details', and set in the same universe, are not major enough to be in the main story. 40k and RWBY. The third part is a time skip, and Connie, being smart and inquisitive, has become a Inquisitor, Boy became a Space Marine of the Iron Fists, Lars managed to become a Rogue Trader, and Steven has decided to use his abilities to help the Imperial Guard as much as he can. Bleached Shorts and One-Shots that I think up and want others to enjoy. The dark God of fate and change Tzeentch has a lot in his mind for Toyo Sumire, calling her a promised champion and weaving her fate to become his champion in an oncoming small scale great game amongst the champions of rival gods. Standing apart from their Chaos worshiping kin, the Iron Empire fights all who would deny them their vision. Rated M to be safe. A supportive community for writers, readers, and reccers to talk about and share FanFiction. How will these two seemingly incompatible souls cross paths, and will they be able to put aside their differences in order to survive? Czysty, pobaliwy puch. The crossover will be adding the console-exclusive Warhammer tank: the Leman Russ. He will become something worse, something much worse. I know u/Reply_or_Not asked something similar, but I want to know about pure Warhammer fics as well as the crossovers. An epic "weak to strong" tale as a possible new God-Empress of Mankind navigates her uncertain future in a frightening new reality. Lets hope its not an isolated insident and that others contribute aswell. This will, however, be the first time an actual vehicle from the series will be in the game. The first idea is that a Rogue Trader and her retinue, because of some reasons, mostly escape from inminent dead, end up using a gem warp pad, and end up somewhere in Steven planet, and soon enough, meeting Steven and company. I liked the Original series American DragonBut there were multiple things that didn't make senseLike how can being part of a species skip a generation? - (BnHA x W40k) Blessed Be the Peacekeepers- (BnHA x Deathwatch W40k) Kill-Team Ultra- (BnHA x Batman) Dark Knight of Musutafu- (Fallout: NV x RWBY) Remnant's Wild Card- (BnHA x Deathwatch W40k) Kill-Team Ultra Pt 2. Ya thats prety much the same problem I had, too many unrelated search results. He'd probably ditch it in a moment, but he has one big, serious flaw - conscience. But despite all his conditioning, when he has her in his sights he finds that h A space marine name Carlos Aurelius belonging to the Ultramarines Chapter, an Astartes who is favourable by all the daughters of the Empress, the Primarchs. 2022-06-04: Updated Angel's Tears to include Auxillaries, 2022-05-02: Major revision to Angels Riding Scarlet, 2022-04-08: Major revision to Green Word, 2022-03-29: Updated Rip (Angels Riding Scarlet) to work better with coherence rules; also added Angel Strafe, 2022-03-29: Added Royal Ravens / Ravenfall, 2022-03-28: Revised Angels Riding Scarlet. Language: English Words: 5,474 Chapters: /2 5 Kudos: 57 Bookmarks: 4 Hits: 3737 Previous New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Calling out for help, Midoriya Izuku gets some but from an unlikely source. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. But within the shadows of the weave of fate something stirs, something plots and dances a merry tune only it can hear and it is only a matter of sands in the hourglass before a nameless doom devours the stars. The only Farscape 40K crossover I have heard of is " A king by his own hand". 12 stories linked for the enjoyment of the community. It's an RWBY fic that is written in the same style as Commissioner Cain but I honestly think he manages to do it even better. In the 41st Millenium, there is nothing but war. SEQUEL IS CANCELLED UNDERGOING REWRITE A thread filled with WH40K crossovers and an evolving supership design to keep it bumping. War Correspondence from the 41st Millennium written by a girl-egg. Lieutenant Jack Alexander sat morosely over his drink in the corner of the bar and watched the man he loved being expertly seduced. Lamenterzy s dobrymi, szlachetnymi duszami, na ktre Imperium nie zasuguje. Chaos gods of all kinds fight for control, but there is one god all four of them fear; Malice. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Oczywicie, poniewa jest to Grimdark 40k, s one stale przykrcane. Lamenters Space Marine Chapter (Warhammer 40.000) Orks Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000) Follow the story of three sole survivors as they try to escape an Ork infested planet; Trooper VL-1099-298, a young but battle hardened Guardsman of the Death Korps, Daecus, soft hearted Battle Brother of the Lamenters, and Hadron-13, a Skitarii Ranger separated . warhammer Table of contents Last updated Nov 25, 2021 chapter 1 the Gate appears and awaking of the sleeping giant. Possibly taken off the site. Please consider turning it on! I forgot the name, but I believe was on 1d4chan. Can this group put aside their differences and unite the galaxy against this threat, or will the petty squabbles and bloody fueds be the death of life? The countless armies of the Mistress of Mankind readied for war.Now the Heresy had begun fully and humanity's fate hanged on the verge of victory and destruction and yet, sometimes sacred bonds can be born between the most unlikely of people and sometimes those bonds can blossom into something more, even in the dark times that cloud the 30th millenium. New author starts from Chapter 21) And he educate them. He is adept at sorcery and piercing the vale, but what he discovers is shocking, and slightly dreadful. The two stake the decision on one final match. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. Crasy AU, how Blood Angels bring up a little Sanguinius. ALLoocxxxx: . Children of the primarchs: a story of the lost. For more than a hundred centuries The Emperor has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Almost 5 decades ago before Fulgrim's discovery. A Taylor kills the Wormverse story. Cookie Notice Warhammer + Doom Crossover Follow/FavDOOMHammer 40k By:exno254 With only little memory of his fight through Hell and Mars, the Doom Marine awakens in a world not even close to his own while also being stuck in the middle of the Horus Heresy. The Emperor of Mankind has sat immobile on his throne for millennia, watching from humanity's oasis and the center of his Imperium: Terra. It's really worth a try even if you don't know much about RWBY, might be my favorite fic ever. Magical girls, Daemons of the warp, copious amounts of angst and poor grammar. Within a cold and blasted distant sector of space, a rebellion wages war upon the corpulent and murderous Imperium of Man. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. A grimdark take on "The Wizard of Oz" with sprinkles of black humor. Then i read the fic What the frell did you do this time erpman, and i found my plot device to make such a monster actualy possible. The might of the Imperial Navy hovered above the daemon world, its battleships locked in ship-to-ship battles with the disparate fleets of renegade ships that guarded the planet's atmosphere. Except they don't get a unique world, someone else is already living a power fantasy here. Something about the lore is just so cool to me, and I like how it sets the stage for progression either if the crossover is another character transported to the warhammer universe, or warhammer characters join another story universe. . Meanwhile, a Cadet-Commissar searches for a pair of Troopers shirking their collateral duties, On a lone Craftworld passing through the void between stars, a council convenes in the shadows. For more information, please see our spacemarines warhammer40k warhammer 40k space sciencefiction chaos orks action eldar imperium astartes 40000 crossover wh40k emperor rwby adventure war imperialguard. However even in war there is still a chance for hope, the hope of a child and the family she would create among the Emperors chosen champion. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit), Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. Work Search: The Noble will give all for the few. In the Smutty Darkness of the 41st Millennium there is only sex. Also I get that the Dragon council is powerful,but having the power to change the species of someone so that there aren't a part of them anymore? An original story fanfic crossover of Madoka Magica and Warhammer 40K Universe. This is my headcanon of the two missing or dead, the 2nd and 11th Primarch. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. A lost young man from Harvest decides that his purpose lies elsewhere, somewhere not on his home world. Now with the powers bestowed upon him by the No.1 Hero and four Chaos Gods, will he become a great hero or an even greater demon? and our He managed to kill all life was simple, I painted miniatures as a business and enjoy my hobby.. untill my hobby got up and started shooting each other.. then me.. (sigh) good by normal. Ferrus Manus, tenth son of the Emperor of Mankind, is one such child to be rebuilt. http://home.comcast.net/~kudby/gzg40k.html, http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?t=107018, http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?t=109325, http://www.geocities.com/damion500ca/dimensionhopper.bmp, http://www.geocities.com/izazel2003/dimensionhopper.bmp, The Mandalorian/RWBY crossover fanfiction: Discussion and development #2, Kids Next Door Crossover History (LOEG Inspired), Characters from other franchise crossover to Nasuverse, Potential Crossover; Transformers, Godzilla, and X-Men. This is my second fanfic ever posted so I hope its ok. Ive always felt bad about the Lamenters Space Marines so I thought itd be good for a sad bittersweet fic. Sent through the warp and spat out near Zootopia, the captain of the 34th company must adjust to a new world untouched by the Great Crusade. , . Work Search: Work Search: A story about the first Dark Angels chaplain to cross the Rubicon and become a Primaris chaplain. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. You must log in or register to reply here. ", were the last words Magnate Vulka, Space Marine of the Angeli Imperatoris, said as he charged against the heretics. Fulgrim and Perturabo fuck about it. AU of the ending of ANGEL EXTERMINATUS, in which Slaanesh meddles in Fulgrim's plans. Scan this QR code to download the app now. A place for my slowly growing collection of Warhammer 40K/30K flash-fiction (stories are 1,000 words or less). Still hoping for some good wh40k fic recommendations and for someone to eventually find that one story I mentioned above. In the aftermath of the Liberation of Slaughterhouse III, the Marines Errant captain Antorilon seeks an audience with Captain Rytcher of the Lamenters and asks him a question: why did he refuse the reward of an Iron Halo from the hand of Marneus Calgar in recognition of his overwhelming victory? Work Search: Progression Fantasy is a fantasy subgenre term for the purpose of describing a category of fiction that focuses on characters increasing in power and skill over time. and fantasy. In World of Tanks: Modern Armor - also dem Ingame-Szenario fr modernes Kriegsgert statt dem klassischen WW2-Fuhrpark - gibt es jetzt fnf neue Panzer und neue Kommandanten sowie kosmetische Upgrades aus dem dsteren Sci-Fi-Szenario. Unfortunately Alex has no interest in joining Nurgle's cult. "Yo dudes, the empire is pretty chill. After seeing how hopeless they were i wanted to cross over something that could throw down with the magog and come out on top. The Imperium had been tarnished in two.Yet, as countless monsters and horrors trickled from the warp and bled into the Materium, the Empress answered her daughter's call. IXth Legion | Blood Angels (Warhammer 40.000), Original Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), XVth Legion | Thousand Sons (Warhammer 40.000), Please Let Ahriman Rest He's Just So Tired, Ist Legion | Dark Angels (Warhammer 40.000), Pedro Kantor: the Crimson Fist of Remnant, Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Ensemble/Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Ensemble (Warhammer 40K), Pedro Kantor/Original Female Character(s), Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), VIIth Legion | Imperial Fists (Warhammer 40.000), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga), Lamenters Space Marine Chapter (Warhammer 40.000), Female Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines (Warhammer 40.000), Original Character(s)/Original Character(s), Ragnar Blackmane/Original Female Character, Original Male Character/Original Female Character, Adeptus Astartes|Space Marines/Original Female Character, VIth Legion | Space Wolves (Warhammer 40.000). Im still waiting, truly hopefull that someone will be able to locate some more WH40K crossover fiction and post it here. War Space Marines UNSC Navy (Halo) A lost young man from Harvest decides that his purpose lies elsewhere, somewhere not on his home world. But while I was waiting i got to working on my ship design. . It hid a universe of endless war, a universe that was supposed to be fictional. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Reviews are welcome. This isn't the first time Warhammer 40K has crossed over to World of Tanks with being a huge part of Season VIII. ago. They will tell one A Vindicare assassin is sent to kill an Eldar Farseer, who is wounded following a battle. Thank you so much! Perturabo learns to take what he wants. ), the lyrics are a . A suit of [Mark III Iron Power Armor]. A desperate last stand against a World Eater in a burning hive city. https://www.reddit.com/r/ProgressionFantasy/comments/v3zz32/welcome_to_rprogressionfantasy/. That's just No,it'll make more sense if they were sealed instead of taken. Scan this QR code to download the app now. For millennia of slaughter and ecstasy in the name of one power, what will be the reward? She embarks on a quest with her new friends to discover the secrets of the Warp itself so that she may return home. These are stories where characters are often seen training to learn new techniques, finding ways to improve their existing skills, analyzing the skills of opponents, and/or gaining literal levels of power. But it seems fate has other plans in store for Lady de Sarady. New opportunities rose from the graves of the murdered pantheon, as one more god - and a small group of loyal followers - escaped the maw of She Who Thirsts. A pair of tantric chaos wytches cross paths with our favorite graduates from Hogwarts, and decide to spread a little chaos amongst the so-called wizarding world of wand wavers by corrupting the good girls into slutty worshippers of chaos and madness. The locals say not to visit the stone circle outside of town during a full moon. Also Rose wasn't abducted,And Huntsmaster actually cares for her in this one,Because making him so fucking evil and careless made it waaaayyyy to easy for rose to choose,I believe she'd be still choosing Jake as its true love with them,but maybe this time we have more "Good" hunter's. Maybe you could like, join it or something.". The Castigator Titan and 3 Imperator Titans (Warhammer 40K) vs The Ares Titan (Planetary Annihilation Titans) 4 on one, head to head in a barren world. chapter 2: Declaration of war chapter 3. into the new world. The Orks are threatening humanity! Part 1: Champion of TzeentchPart 2: Champion of KhornePart 3: Champion of NurglePart 4: Champion of SlaaneshPart 5: Champion of MadokaPart 4.5: Ex-Machina croniclePart Extra: Champion of Vaashtor. Working across the Imperial world of Androth, they are the last line of defense against an assault that comes from all directions to destroy everything the Imperium has built. For weaponry, I can punch things with these fists made of .an unknown alloy. Reclaiming his 20 sons is his first step towards this goal. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. What if the chaos gods had magical girls in a battle royale? The eldar and Tau have both signed non aggr As the Clone wars raged on. RWBY 40K: Space Marine Chapter 1: Welcome to remnant, a Warhammer + RWBY Crossover fanfic | FanFiction By: BlackPhantom247 Nemeroth Has been defeated, but the Emperor has need of him. So one thing for up Susan is gonna be A DRAGON,it never made any sense she wasn't,the Dragon Council is powerful put if they got ever toe to toe with the Dark Dragon in a 5 vs 1 he'd be kicking their Ass to Oblivion even if Chang wasn't on his site. Death comes for the soul of this world. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Deep within the bowels of the Ynnead's Dream, a new initiate makes a surprising discovery. spacemarine spacemarines warhammer40k warhammer 40k space sciencefiction chaos orks action eldar imperium astartes 40000 crossover wh40k emperor rwby adventure war imperialguard 183 Stories Sort by: Hot # 1 Ultramar's finest (RWBY x Warhamme. Career, marriage, family. But not all was lost: Asuryans prohibition on communication with the Aeldari died with him. Cookie Notice For all he knows, future revelations may be more harrowing than any line of work in the city. However, on his way to the Utgard to take the space elevator, an alien species attacks and humanity has first contact. Victor stays behind to study an odd artifact that was dug up on one of their missions. Will he hit him Sequel to Pirate - Colonel Rice has kept Stefan away from Liam Connell for 24 years, fearing the fallout if they should ever meet. Some of the Matriarchs had fallen to the ruinous temptations of dark, malevolent gods. Opinions? And the Empire of Mankind is really evil hereThey'll show up much later,but they are going to be the real bad guys Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Underage, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (24), Warhammer 40k (Novels) - Various Authors (11), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (6), Emperor of Mankind (Warhammer 40.000) (15), Emperor of Mankind/Slaanesh (Warhammer 40.000) (3), Original Female Character(s)/Original Male Character(s) (2), Original Character(s)/Original Character(s) (2), Original Female Character(s)/Original Female Character(s) (2), Original Male Character/Original Male Character (1), Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika | Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Chaos Daemons Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Chaos Space Marines Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Aeldari | Eldar Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Drukhari | Dark Eldar Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Adeptus Mechanicus Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Original Harlequin Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Also Leman Russ has a sidekick who's a 5 meter tall demigoddess, | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga), Midoriya Izuku & Yagi Toshinori | All Might, Adeptus Custodes Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Original Rogue Trader Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Don't bother calling the Inquisition this one is Warp Tainted to hell, Astra Militarum | Imperial Guard Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Emperor's Children Legion (Warhammer 40.000), Vulkan | XVIII Legion Primarch (Warhammer 40.000), Original Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Heretic Astartes | Chaos Space Marines (Warhammer 40.000), Horus Heresy Civil War (Warhammer 40.000), Female Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines (Warhammer 40.000), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Legion of the Damned Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Original Adepta Sororitas | Sisters of Battle Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Champion (Boku No Hero Academia/Warhammer 40k), Nurgle is displeased by the others trying to take Alex, Tzeentch and Slaanesh think its hilarious, At least Nurgle has Elizabeth Greene and Pariah, Perturabo is a dick to his kids but no worse than in canon, Can't Even Manage to be the Protagonist in an Isekai, Overlord - Maruyama Kugane & Related Fandoms, NPCs of Nazarick (Overlord - Maruyama Kugane).

Belgrove Funeral Home Obituaries Trinidad, Hector Mcalpine Net Worth, Gabrielle Rose Santa Monica, 18432 Ne Sandy Blvd Portland, Or 97251 Freight, Articles W

Copyright ©️ Lemon Studios 2023, All rights reserved.