This is another great reminder of why reading the reviews of any product before you buy it is so important. They still add texture and color and help define the space. With this particular style, there is a lot of mixing of modern and traditional elements to create a living space full of character and warmth. This gorgeous dupe is just 1/3 of the price at $499. Different prices, different materials, but similar style thats decor duping at its best. Its all about combining the modern-day with the traditional, like vintage artwork in a more contemporary frame, or a vintage throw on a modern sofa. Great! Thanks!! New Vintage Wooden Single Door Wardrobe. Hoffman Bed (Ready to Ship) $3,960.00. Love the boxy armchair style that Studio McGee is so well known for in her living room designs? If spills occur, blot immediately and wipe with a damp cloth using water only. Here, all the ways to incorporate it into your own home. For all you boho lovers out there, this mirror is for you! In The McGee & Co. 2021 Winter Catalogue, we paired a round white wood dining table with creamy white upholstered chairs that feel similar in tone but still different enough to bring dimension. An affiliate link means that we may receive a commission on sales of some of the products that are linked in our posts; it costs you nothing and we are rewarded for the introduction. Yes, you read that right! This also makes it easier to change your decor around if you get bored. Another room from the Netflix series, the historic loft. Wondering what paint colour is the right one to use? exact same one (without the tassels) for $112 from RugsUSA. Think woven storage baskets, textured pillows and striking lighting. 3.87, 6.08 Thats what happens when youve got style . finds you the best sales and deals on luxury fashion, beauty, and decor. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. That way, your layering looks clean and neat, and not like a rummage sale! There are a lot of ways you can incorporate texture into your home decor. Hi can you pls help me find a dupe of the Mc gee kids collection bed Sutherland bed . The vintage inspired grey and white patterned rug helps define the conversation space in this multi-functional room. In fact, for merely the price of just one SM chair, you can score nearly FOUR Studio McGee dupes chairs for around the same cost! Turning off personalised advertising opts you out of these sales. McGee and Co. 42. Disclosure: Something Turquoise contains paid advertising banners and some contextual affiliate links. Duchesne Wood Accent Chair with Upholstered Seat and Back Cream - Threshold designed with Studio McGee Threshold designed w/Studio McGee 5 $210.00 reg $280.00 Sale When purchased online Assembly starting at $39 at Target.com/Assembly Los Feliz Wood Ottoman Natural - Threshold designed with Studio McGee Threshold designed w/Studio McGee 30 $95.00 Ive put on my detective hat and had a search for some of the best lookalikes you can get at a fraction of the budget! Imagine how boring the room would have looked without the rug. Studio McGee has said on several occasions that if youre going to blow the budget on a particular piece, opt for a stunning light. Privacy Policy & DisclosureTerms of UseAbout KFIContact Me, SPLURGE AND SAVE: MCGEE AND CO. VENDOME SCONCE, SPLURGE AND SAVE: MCGEE AND CO. GEDDES BED, SPLURGE AND SAVE: MCGEE AND CO. NOTTAWAY CHANDELIER, SPLURGE AND SAVE: VISUAL COMFORT GO LIGHTLY CHANDELIER, SPLURGE AND SAVE: MCGEE AND CO. EILEEN CONSOLE TABLE, SPLURGE AND SAVE: MCGEE AND CO. LYBBERT ACCENT CHAIR, SPLURGE AND SAVE: MCGEE & CO. VERANDA WOVEN PENDANT, SPLURGE AND SAVE: MCGEE AND CO. MONSON CHAIR, SPLURGE AND SAVE: MCGEE AND CO. VENTO OUTDOOR CHAIR AND SOFA, SPLURGE AND SAVE: MCGEE & CO. MALTA TABLE LAMP, SPLURGE AND SAVE: MCGEE AND CO. REEVES CHAIR, SPLURGE AND SAVE: MCGEE AND CO. WESLEY 4-DOOR SIDEBOARD, SPLURGE AND SAVE: MCGEE AND CO. ANKARA WOVEN JUTE RUG, SPLURGE AND SAVE: LULU AND GEORGIA RANDI FLUSH MOUNT LIGHT, SPLURGE AND SAVE: MCGEE AND CO. JUDY CHAIR, SPLURGE AND SAVE: MCGEE AND CO. FLARE FLOOR LAMP, SPLURGE AND SAVE: MCGEE AND CO. MACY OTTOMAN, SPLURGE AND SAVE: LULU AND GEORGIA QUINN SEMI-FLUSH LIGHT, SPLURGE AND SAVE: MCGEE AND CO. theres a great tutorial on the Studio McGee website. Every single beautifully designed room has a rug to pull it all together. Flexible on size? Don't Miss Out! For example: If youre a bit nervous, start with small things and work your way up to larger pieces over time. Layering the rugs in your room is majorly on-trend at the moment at Studio McGee. It adds a cozy touch and gives you the practicality of additional seating too! You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. I found great dupes for the natural color and black! Looking for a chest/night stand thats extra wide. Site by Ive rounded up some of the top Studio McGee designs and found the best rug dupes no matter your style at affordable prices. There are also some amazing pieces of furniture to choose from. Id love to find a dupe for the Landon counter stool please!! Theres no denying these spindle chairs are a highly sought-after style, but luckily you dont need to spend Studio McGee money to score these dining chairs. Learn more. The warm vintage rug with brown and oranges brings in color and pattern without feeling too heavy. Wood is a lovely way to add warmth to any room of your home. The range is called Threshold, and you should most definitely check it out right here! Original Price 39.70 Drum pendants go really well over a kitchenette, kitchen island, or a dining space; depending which option you choose, you could save up to $490 per pendant. I found the place to get beautiful and affordable farmhouse rugs. Dupes: Joss and Main 2 Drawer End Table with Storage, $670 Dupes: World Market Ivory Feather Filled Brynn Sofa, $899 Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! Original Price 60.05 This slab coffee table makes a REAL statement. I love the Woven Diamond Persian Rug which is $99 for the 57 size. Dont forget to check out my previous copycat decor articles if you want more home decor dupes and look-alikes. Be the first to know about all the latest home decor trends and new content! McGee & Co. Alma Ottoman McGee & Co. Edwin Leather Ottoman McGee & Co. Waverly Stool McGee & Co. Audrey Ottoman McGee & Co. Alma Ottoman McGee & Co. Edwin Leather Ottoman McGee & Co. Waverly Stool McGee & Co. Audrey Ottoman McGee & Co. Alma Ottoman Lesson No. 22 Best Boho Ideas to Decorate Your Living Room, 4 Tips To Decorate A Living Room + Our Makeover Revealed, How to Decorate as a Couple with Different Styles (and What to do When You Disagree). Required fields are marked *. Trust me on this one, youll love it! The Studio McGee style favours light colours, with browns, blues, greys, greens and browns being particularly popular. Astrid fringe stoolbut looking in similar color tones. What do you love most about the Studio McGee style? Simple design blends effortlessly with any decor style Specifications Dimensions (Overall): 66 Inches (H) x 30 Inches (W) x 20.5 Inches (D) Weight: 82.56 Pounds Material: Poplar, MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) (Frame) Finish: Stained Surface Material: Veneer Features: Adjustable Shelf/Shelves Learn More The latest Design Inside Our Favorite Bedroom Designs Design $5,700.00. I found this rug thats similar and just as pretty. As I mentioned earlier, natural materials look great in a Studio McGee decorating project. I found six couches that give you the transitional couch vibe and most of them have slipcovers in one form or another. ), Hearth & Hand Movie Screening Kit Only $16.99 on Target.com (Perfect for Summer Movie Nights! However, if you want a stunning statement piece to center your room around, its an excellent place to look. The main difference between the original coffee table and the dupe is in the table top: West Elms version is made out of concrete, instead of wood! Wayfair La 72 Recessed Arm Sofa Bed, $1,079 Hip2Save is a registered trademark of Hip Happenings, LLC. (50% off), Sale Price 4.58 We're so grateful to our sponsors at Kohler Co. , Metrie, and Killowen Construction, for helping us make this space come to life! You know, the vintage-inspired beautiful rugs that you see in many of Studio McGees designs. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalisation, advertising, and to help our site function. McGee & Co. Everleigh Sofa, $4,600Dupes: World Market Ivory Feather Filled Brynn Sofa, $899World Market Chandler Slipcover Sofa, $999Wayfair La 72" Recessed Arm Sofa Bed, $1,079Wayfair Lca 72" Recessed Arm Sofa with Reversible Cushion, $999Wayfair Ellar 84" Recessed Arm Sofa with Reversible Cushions, $1,199Wayfair Carly 93" Recessed Arm Slipcovered Sofa Bed, $1,299. All Rights Reserved. Check Personality? (30% off). All Rights Reserved. Its called the Astoria Armchair. Inspired Textural Bedroom dupe, Studio McGee look for less, Dream Home Makeover, Predesigned, Online interior design, Edesign ElatedHaven $22.50 Duped McGee & Co Bedroom Package3|Studio McGee Bed|Bedroom Package|Pre-designed Room|Online Interior Design|Interior Design Service|e-design BaurhausStudio (23) $25.00 If your living space is a little too small or dark for a big plant or potted tree, try a large bunch of wild branches in a statement vase instead, as pictured above. (10% off), Sale Price 64.00 Thats right, Ive challenged myself to find a McGee & Co. Everleigh sofa dupe. Original Price 67.48 One of our most common questions, answeredtips and tricks for that white space. If youve landed here, youre likely familiar with the joys of copycat decor. Rejuvenation 16 Conical Drum Pendant, $539 Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on H2S Email (Opens in new window), Click to share on SMS (Opens in new window). If youre not sure how to do this, theres a great tutorial on the Studio McGee website. Theres a handy guide to mixing wood on the Studio McGee website. Our Favorite Before & Afters - Studio McGee Lifestyle The Sunday 7 Join Our Mailing List When we look back on all of the projects we've designed over the years, we can't help but feel a sense of gratitude to each of our clients who trusted our vision and collaborated with us on creating their dream spaces. Walmart, The Tuesday after Labor Day I am for sure slapping, Love a Serena & Lily look for less! Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Their style is the definition of transitional done to perfection a beautiful balance between modern and traditional: never too contemporary that it feels like their designs will be out of style next year, but also never too traditional that it feels stuffy. The good news is that now, you can get an authentic McGee & Co piece alongside your soda and chips. Wayfair Wilkens Hanging Wrapped Coastal Accent Mirror, $66 Every single beautifully designed room has a rug to pull it all together. What are your tricks for bringing that vibe into your home? Would you also like to leave us a comment? So while its not a dupe by a different brand, its worth sharing because I suspect its inspired by McGee & Co.s Morrison Chair (but is literally thousands of dollars less). by Corrigan Studio From $209.99 $719.90 ( 1) Free shipping Sale +7 Colors Cristyle Upholstered Armchair by George Oliver From $164.99 ( 666) Free shipping Sale +3 Colors Minni Upholstered Armchair by George Oliver From $167.99 ( 249) 2-Day Delivery FREE Shipping Get it by Sat. Ive seen this light popping up in kitchens lately, usually used as statement lights over the island see Chris Loves Julias new kitchen for example. Powered by WordPress VIP. Shop affordable Studio McGee trends at Target! The same applies to straight edges and curves. If youre working on a bathroom or kitchen space, a marble countertop can look absolutely fantastic! . Imperfect items can add uniqueness to a home, everything from an overly rough texture to slightly wonky vases. + More Options. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Dont be afraid to layer a rug over carpet! I absolutely love the look of this modern white accent chair. Created by Shea and Syd McGee in 2014, Studio McGee is all about cozy home living, lots of texture and an ever-evolving sense of style. The new boho home trend is a favorite among those who enjoy adding color and personality to a room, making it a fun place to gather. The price difference isnt huge, but consider that McGee & Co slap on a $50 handling fee, whereas Joss & Main usually ship free if you spend over a certain amount. Ive got a much more affordable copycat for you. Check out my extensive list of fashion, beauty, and decor deals at Kendra Found It or follow me on Instagram. There are a few different combinations for the best lighting and I will share them with you today. Studio McGee Inspired Duped Neutral Organic Warm Cozy Bedroom Design & Decor Mood Board and Shopping List | Online Interior Design AU$84.59 AU$85.37 (10% off) Neutral Bathroom Design, Studio McGee Bathroom Design, Coastal Bathroom Design, Bathroom Moodboard, Bathroom Idea, Annice Bathroom Vanity (120) AU$43.59 New Modern / Transitional Furniture & Home Pieces to get that high-end look for less!   Germany   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. When I sent her what I found, her response was OMG. Want to know more? Between our passion for interior design, fashion, and our online shop McGee & Co., this is a space where we share it all. Threshold designed w/Studio McGee 26 $400.00 When purchased online Assembly starting at $39 at Target.com/Assembly Brandeis Woven TV Stand for TVs up to 60" Brown - Threshold designed with Studio McGee Threshold designed w/Studio McGee 23 $600.00 When purchased online Whether you opt for a couple of curated pieces or go into a full-on decorating frenzy, its all about whats right for your home. When purchased online. Affordable Boho Rugs The Best Farmhouse Rugs Under $300 How to Choose the Right Rug for Under a Bed A few of our favorite tips. You wont find a plastic table here! I found almost the exact same one (without the tassels) for $112 from RugsUSA, which is one of my go-tos for rugs. Come design with us applications are open to join @mcgeeandco`s designer trade program! In fact, the larger, the better. Its the very process I use to design my home and it lays it all out for you so you know step by step what to do! From $500.00. House Hunters is infamous for showing couples that have opposite tastes and cant seem to agree on anything. The dupe for this coffee table can be found at West Elm. everyone knows studio mcgee by now thanks to their netflix show, and everyone loves their style. This modern meets natural elements is very true to Studio Mcgee's "organic modern" style. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Thats right, Ive challenged myself to find a McGee & Co. Everleigh sofa dupe. $2,475.00. A dupe or copycat looks similar to an expensive item, but costs way less. The McGee & Co Timmins armchair is without a doubt stunning. Studio McGee is a high-end furniture and home dcor brand that offers beautiful pieces at an affordable price. Think outside the box when it comes to the location of your artwork too. Read our full disclosure policy here. Luckily, you can scoop up identical McGee and Co dupes at Wayfair for significantly less. Consider an Open Box Outlet Price which starts at just $77.22! Home Depot Trapazoid 3-Light Gold Pendant with Laminated Fabric Shades, $458. They add a pop of colour, boost our mood and improve the air. Not enough to buy a pony, but this is one of the ways that I can continue to #findit for you. #crestviewhouseBuilder: @dagandesignArchitect: @ericolsendesignPhoto: @ryangarvin. If I had to describe the Studio McGee style in three words, it would be: Mixing things up. Get the McGee, You can shop the Studio McGee line at Target here, I have an entire post of affordable canopy beds way under $2,000 here, check out my post on all the best faux olive trees on a budget, Iconic and Fashionable Coffee Table Books for Under $50, 10 Unexpected Tips on How to Make your Home Look Expensive, The Best Selling Home Decor on Amazon by Style, Insanely Cute Kitchen Decor Ideas on a Budget, 31 Stunning McGee and Co Dupes to Obsess Over. + More Options. But its price tag can also make you reel a little. 4: Break up your table and floor lamps. Wondering what kind of art to buy? Please. One thing as a designer and in watching the show Ive realized is the power of RUGS. 17 secrets to make your home look expensive, 10 hacks to elevate the IKEA IVAR from average to freaking awesome. Today Ive rounded up five home decor dupes that will save you thousands, so sit back, relax, and let me do the shopping for you. Thats not to say dark colours are entirely off-limits. Between our passion for interior design, fashion, and our online shop McGee & Co., this is a space where we share it all. You dont want your room to look too traditional that it becomes stuffy, and you dont want it to look too modern either. As I find more dupes on my journey, I will continue to update this post, so be sure to bookmark it and check back often , If youre looking for affordable alternatives to any specific McGee & Co products, leave me a comment and Ill do my best to help you out! After a more traditional sophisticated chandelier? 17 secrets to make your home look expensive, 10 hacks to elevate the IKEA IVAR from average to freaking awesome, 7 timeless design elements that will never go out of style. Incorporate this show-stopping chandelier in your living room to add the perfect touch to your space. Texture is a huge part of the Studio McGee design style, and is a wonderful way of adding warmth and dimension to any room, from the porch to the bedroom. Im counting my lucky stars Jordon and, Read More How to Decorate as a Couple with Different Styles (and What to do When You Disagree)Continue, Vaulted ceilings are a beautiful feature in a home, but with such a grand space you want to make sure its properly lit. This post may contain affiliate links. The McGee Home: Our Laundry Room - Studio McGee Join Our Mailing List Today, we are taking you through The McGee Home Laundry Room! I love the color called Zuma Linen as well. Rejuvenation 30 Conical Drum Pendant, $839, Dupes: World Market White Fabric And Antique Brass Cage Parker Pendant Lamp, $159 The fashionable thing to do at the moment is to prop your artwork on your countertop. I love rugs because they add warmth, texture, and color to a space. The Studio McGee style favours light colours, with browns, blues, greys, greens and browns being particularly popular. One final top tip dont be afraid to add some white to your paint colours to brighten them up! Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Their style is the definition of transitional done to perfection - a beautiful balance between modern and traditional: never too contemporary that it feels like their designs will be out of style next year, but also never too traditional that it feels stuffy. | Site Design, Get The Look: West Elm Mod Upholstered Bed Lookalike, Get The Look: Lulu & Georgia Gold Tayla Mirror Lookalike, Get The Look: Crate & Barrel Brass Teardrop Mirror Lookalike, Get The Look: West Elm Souk Wool Rug Lookalike, Get The Look: Design Within Reach Round Metal Coffee Table Lookalike, Get The Look: George Nelson Platform Bench Lookalike. I shared 10 ways you can maximize every purchase in your new home. Keep the colors simple and use frames in natural materials like blonde wood, for maximum effect. ). By using this site, you are agreeing to the site's terms of use. Drooling over Rejuvenation lighting? It makes our hearts happy and all the hard work worth it. See more ideas about furniture, mcgee & co, accent chairs. The accent pillows have a cottage style feel to them with soft prints and florals.

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Traditional Counselling, Solar Panel Production By Month California, Articles S

Copyright ©️ Lemon Studios 2023, All rights reserved.