Homemade from the family recipe. 4 year old approved as well! The Hawaiian Pizza. In contrast, pizza sauce is thinner and looser in consistency because it is pureeed. The second side by side photo in the blender is after it was blended together. So So So GOOD!!!! Can I use puree instead? Our dough blend is mixed just for us, our own unique flour is made from a high protein, high quality wheat only grown in the Midwest. Thank you for sharing. How much do you add, and when (i.e., when you pulse everything together, or on the stovetop when cooking/warming the sauce)? To make this easy tomato sauce for pizza, all you need is a blender or food processor and there is no cooking required seriously! Hi Sharon. We love Italian San Marzano tomatoes and a single 28 oz can is all you need to make about 3 cups of tomato sauce. Rosati's Hot Oven Grinder. Welcome to Rosati's in Lewisville, Texas where we serve pizza, salads, pasta and more! Thank you for sharing these comments with us! Thank you for sharing that great feedback with me, Tanya! Hi CJ, I havent tested that exact substitution to advise. thank you. Hi Brittney, we also like the Muir Glenn organic or Jersey Fresh. The cheapest item on the menu is Bottled Water, which costs $1.61. Gourmet Italian sausage, meatball, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, onion, black and green olives, mushroom and green pepper with tomato and bacon on top of a thin crust with a rolled edge. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. The Windy City Pizza. Customers may be perplexed as to what distinguishes one Rosati product from another. It sounds like you have a new favorite! Prices shown in: USD Gourmet Italian sausage, meatball, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, onion, black & green olives, mushroom & green pepper with tomato & bacon on top of a thin crust with a rolled edge. 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted. Start your carryout or delivery order. Customers concerned with food allergies need to be aware of this risk. Tags bread sticks , pizza Olive oil, fresh garlic & sauted spinach with sliced tomato on top (no pizza sauce). I cant find crushed tomatoes in my country. Create your own Calzone with the delicious ingredients from our Pizza Ingredient List. Our family recipes originate from Italy and have become a tradition of quality for five generations. in Manhattan, IL 60442. It is made with a combination of vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh herbs and spices, and extra virgin olive oil. For what its worth, I cut the recipe in half, and use a 14 oz can of organic diced tomatoes sold by Costco/Kirkland. Also, remember your toppings (like cheese) will also add saltiness to your pizza. We've been providing delicious pizza, pasta, sandwiches and more for over 40 years. $ 14.99 Stuffed Pizza Baked like a pie, this pizza features cheese and your choice of ingredients stuffed between two layers of dough and topped with a zesty sauce. Served with red sauce smothered with melted mozzarella cheese on a toasted foccacia roll. Cover the top of the jar with your hand as you pulse carefully to avoid spilling over. Can You Get Pregnant 2 Weeks After Giving Birth. Fish Tacos Recipe with Best Fish Taco Sauce! Our colorful array of vegetables are delivered fresh daily and our olives are grown specifically for us in the heart of California. A blend of Rosati's pizza & BBQ sauces, topped with Canadian bacon & pineapple. Had my daughter make this again today. The products in these categories are all vegetarian and contain no animal products, giving you a satisfying and tasty vegan Mac and Cheese experience. It's easy with no cooking required. We cannot guarantee these products for those with celiac disease or food allergy. My recollection was it was a thin crust (with cornmeal on the bottom?). Rosatis Pizza is known for their delicious pizza crusts. Thats just awesome! From classic Chicago-style deep dish and thin crust pizzas to specialty pizzas like the Chicken Bacon Ranch and Spinach White Garlic, youre sure to find something to satisfy your craving. also,, most recipes add sugar . 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. Thank you for sharing your tips for making fresh tomato sauce! Also great for calzones or chicken, or chicken and broccoli with fettucine. ADD 2 MEATBALLS, 1 CHICKEN BREAST OR 1 SAUSAGE LINK, Fettuccine noodles, breaded chicken, mozzarella, marinara sauce, Baked ribbon noodles, four-cheese blend, marinara sauce, Penne noodles, parmesan, diced chicken, alfredo sauce, Cheese ravioli, garlic butter, marinara sauce, Penne noodles, broccoli, Italian seasoning, garlic, olive oil, Baked penne noodles, ricotta, mozzarella, marinara sauce, ADD THE FOLLOWING TO YOUR SANDWICH FOR AN EXTRA CHARGE: SWEET OR HOT PEPPERS | GARLIC BREAD | MELTED CHEESE, Three meatballs, French bread, marinarasauce, Chicken breast, mozzarella, French bread, marinara sauce, French bread, chicken breast, mozzarella, tomato, onion, lettuce, Mortadella, capicola, salami, lettuce, tomato, red onion, melted mozzerella, pepperoncini, vinaigrette, French bread, ALL DINNERS INCLUDE FRENCH FRIES + FRENCH BREAD. 145 W Oklahoma Ave., Bay View, (414) 489-7191rosatispizza.com. In 1979 the family decided to expand . Salt: 5-ounces Compressed yeast: 3.25-ounces Olive oil: (optional) 8-ounces Water: (60F) 11-pounds Put the water in the mixing bowl first, then add the flour, salt, and compressed yeast. Satisfy Your Vegan Pizza Cravings At Marcos Pizza! I am not sure it would be classified as a cracker crust. A blend of Rosait's pizza and BBQ sauces, Canadian bacon and pineapple. Only available in 10 and 14. Brush your favorite pizza dough with olive oil, spread sauce, add your favorite toppings, and bake per dough instructions. lease allow extra time. Welcome to Rosati's? $ 19.99. Family owned and operated since 1895. If you order a meal, we provide fries or a side salad. Rosatis Monster. . My husband raves about my homemade pizzas now. The Cheef Sandwich $9.99. Lacto-vegetarian diets allow people to consume dairy products while remaining mostly plant-based, allowing them to occasionally enjoy cheese. Rosati's | Menu Made from Scratch with 100% Natural Ingredients. Can I make the pizza sauce out of it? If you want to make this pizza sauce even faster and with no extra dishes/appliances to wash, just pop open a bottle of your favorite passata/crushed tomatoes and put all ingredients into the bottle and shake! We sell our products under a variety of brand names, including customer brand names. Our family recipes originate from Italy and have become a tradition of quality for five generations. Your email address will not be published. Homemade from the family recipe: layers of ribbon noodles & three cheeses, smothered in marinara sauce & baked Mozzarella cheese & fresh parsley. On the Rosati's menu, the most expensive item is Rosati's Monster Pizza, which costs $20.32. Our location is available for delivery or carryout. In 1996 Sam Rosati, great great grandson of Fred Sr. opened his first Rosatis Pizza location in Belvidere, Illinois marking the fifth generation of Rosati family members serving delicious Italian food. In terms of crust, there is a significant difference between them. Oh my GOODNESS its perfect! Add the onion and cook until soft and lightly golden brown, about 10 minutes. The basic ingredients of a classic pizza dough, such as flour, water, yeast, salt, and perhaps olive oil, are required. We're located south of I-35 E at the corner of Round Grove Road and MacArthur Blvd near Vista Ridge Plaza. IMO there is only one tomato to use for real Italian flavor. Homemade is definitely always better. We've been providing delicious pizza, pasta, sandwiches and more for over 40 years. Then baked to perfection. Hi Ella, yes but it will take some time to simmer them. Here at Rosatis Pizza we take both sides. A few of our specialty pizzas include the Meat Mania Pizza, the Spinach Trio Pizza, and the Greek Pizza. Tasty Query uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Im concerned about the dough because it seemed a little drier that yours on the video. I had to chuckle we had a Natasha Recipe weekend. Beyond Italian Sausage Pizza, with dairy cheese and vegan sausage, is available in the Beyond Italian Sausage Pizza section, and the Great Beyond Pizza, with veggie toppings, is available in the Great Beyond Pizza section. We serve the Naperville area. The much deserved school term break is in force, we ( kids and me) are taking our day , just in its stride. With the rise of veganism, one of the most common questions that people ask about food is whether or not it is vegan-friendly. Can you use tomato sauce instead of crushed tomatoes? Rosatis Pizza is a great way to get a delicious and nutritious meal. Online ordering menu for Rosati's Pizza. 10% Off Your Next Order at RosatisPizza , Its created from premium quality, fresh-packed tomato product from an Italian supplier, Our tomatos are peeled via steaming not via a chemical lye process like many canners, Theres no citric acid (a preservative) added. $ 24.14. Feta cheese is unlikely to be appealing to vegans because they avoid all animal products, including dairy. The Hawaiian Pizza. Menu items may vary by location. Bite-sized pieces of crispy pizza dough tossed in garlic butter sauce & served with a side of marinara Wings Rosati's Wings are tossed in your choice of sauce & served with choice of dressing Sauce: Mild, Hot, BBQ, Habanero Mango, Garlic Parmesan, spicy Asian Dressing: Ranch, BBQ, Honey Mustard, Bleu Cheese, Marinara Additional sauce or dressing $.50 each Recipe - Food.com Pasta, your choice of sauce. Chicken Parmigiana 000 cal. Hi Joylene, usually whatever is available in Idaho supermarkets. Thats a good and definitely a faster way. By 1978, a total of ten individual Rosati family members owned Rosati's Pizza locations. However, they do offer vegan and vegetarian options, such as their vegan-friendly Veggie Pizza and their meatless Italiano Pizza. Tomatoes grown in the central valley of California are mixed with a special blend of herbs and spices and that's all we're giving away. Mix for 2-minutes at low speed, add the oil if you opt to use oil. Expand Menu. $ 26.45 Jumbo Slices Only available 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM Any Pizza Slice $ 5.75 Any Pizza Slice & 20 oz. Rosatis is committed to providing customers with signature Chicago pizzas, pastas, and sandwiches that offer high quality, value and flavor. Only available in 10 and 14. Hi Natasha Nice recipe. In 1970, Rick Rosati, great grandson of Fred Sr., continued the family tradition and opened his own Rosatis Pizza in Arlington Heights, Illinois. I was excited when a Rosati's opened about a mile from me. Awesome! We used the last of this sauce last night. Its been sometime since we made, Now you dont have to go all the way to. Any thoughts on doing a multiple of this and canning it using a water bath canner. I am so happy to hear that. You can get good vegan Mac N Cheese from Pastabilities, Annies Organic Vegan Mac Shell Pasta Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Creamy Sauce, or Modern Table Vegan Mac Classic Cheddar Style for free. The Windy City Pizza. This recipe makes about 3 cups of sauce, generally, about 1/2 cup of sauce is enough to coat a 12 pizza without the crust getting soggy. The amount fits snugly in a 16oz wide mouth mason jar, and to save on cleanup, just add the ingredients to the jar, including a couple of whole cloves of garlic, no mincing or pressing needed (I love it heavy on the garlic). Here are our top sauces, dips, dressings, and condiments that you have to try! If you prefer a white sauce for pizza, make sure to try our homemade garlic-parmesan White Pizza Sauce. From creamy, melty slices to firm blocks, vegans can find a cheese to suit their needs and taste. Place the dough into a zip-top bag that has been sprayed with non-stick spray. Thanks for the tip, Laura! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Hi! Gourmet Italian sausage, meatball, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, onion, black & green olives, mushroom, & green pepper with tomato & bacon on top of a thin crust with a rolled edge. Animal products, such as milk, whey, milk protein concentrate, milk fat, and a variety of other preservatives, can be found in Velveeta cheese. Does Wendy's Accept Apple Pay Drive Thru, Followed recipe as written. If no crushed tomato use whole but drain and add a can of puree ,no whole ,,use one can puree two cans sauce , dats how mom made it , also if we had fresh basil in da garden mom threw it in blender too also taste your sauce add more oregano you may like that remember you cant take out once ya put it in ,so taste taste taste .sometimes those canned tomatoes are a little week in flavor no worries add a small can tomato paste to blender ,,,eh sometimes ya gotta think use what ya got , and as Jimmy would say Good Eating . It was crunchy, but not in a dry saltine-kind-of-way. Authentic pizza sauce is not cooked until it is put into the oven on pizza. We've stayed true to our roots, continuing to use fresh ingredients and authentic Italian family recipes. It can be used on any type of pizza, including deep-dish, thin crust, and even calzones. What flavors can be obtained? The way youd make a pizza in your home - generous portions piled on to your standards not a scale. Online ordering menu for Rosati's Pizza. Our tomatos are peeled via steaming not via a chemical lye process like many canners. Im smiling big reading this comment and Im so glad youre enjoying our recipes! Hi Chery, here is what one of our readers wrote how they made their sauce. If you experiment please let me know how you like that. Layers of noodles and three Italian cheeses smothered in marinara sauce and mozzarella. Stir in the ginger, chile and garlic and cook for 1 minute. I am Natasha, the blogger behind Natasha's Kitchen (since 2009). I made my batch of, Sandhya's Kitchen - Vegetarian food made interesting and easy, There are a few things which are always there in my refrigerator, handy to be used when there are sudden hunger pangs and the kiddo wants something delicious too. Place the dough in a greased bowl and cover it with plastic wrap. Baked ribbon noodles, four-cheese blend, marinara sauce. I wanted to make this sauce tomorrow along with your pizza dough, and i was wondering if its possible to make your own crushed tomatoes? Drain on paper towels. If no crushed tomato use whole but drain and add a can of puree ,no whole ,,use one can puree two cans sauce , dats how mom made it , also if we had fresh basil in da garden mom threw it in blender too also taste your sauce add more oregano you may like that remember you cant take out once ya put it in ,so taste taste taste .sometimes those canned tomatoes are a little week in flavor no worries add a small can tomato paste to blender ,,,eh sometimes ya gotta think use what ya got , and as Jimmy would say Good Eating I hope that helps. Pizza Pizzas cauliflower crust contains two servings of vegetables, gluten-free, and vegan ingredients, and it tastes delicious. OMG, I remember you saying to get San Marzano and people please get a good quality canned tomato sauce as suggested. 35 mins in a water bathe canner. Im glad you loved this recipe, thank you so much for your detailed feedback. Lane Altavista Virginia Side Table, Rosati's has been a Delicious Family Tradition for over 25 yearsKeep it Up Rosati's!! Rosatis Pizza Sauce is a great way to add some flavor and character to your pizza. Rosati's Cheese Wisconsinites know cheese. I will never buy store bought sauce again. More Subs & Sandwiches Options on EatStreet.com. Get a bowl, a spoon and five simple ingredients (not including water, salt and pepper) and whip up the best, Homemade Pizza Sauce How to make an easy pizza sauce, Over the years weve discovered that not all, .. Our Fresh Vegetables: Our vegetables are fresh from the fields crisp, flavorful garden fresh. The Rosatis restaurant chain has been in operation for over 50 years and is a Midwest institution known for its Italian-American cuisine. Pastas are served with a side of garlic bread and Romano cheese. They are also committed to using fresh ingredients like tomatoes, onions, sausages, and peppers to achieve the perfect flavor combination. Toppings Galore! It is made with a combination of vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh herbs and spices, and extra . If you happen to test it I would love to know your results. thanks! Rosatis Monster Thin Crust Pizza The Rosatis original. Rosatis crusts are also made with a special blend of dough conditioners that help create their signature light and crispy texture. Kayshon Boutte Highlights, Your email address will not be published. White Pizza. We love this red sauce because it is a make-ahead recipe. Saputo recognized that the opportunity for a vegan cheese brand was enormous. The Windy City Pizza. So what exactly makes Rosati's pizza "crustworthy?" First, let's talk flour. marinara sauce is typically made with tomatoes, basil, oregano, garlic, and olive oil, whereas pizza sauce is typically made with basil, oregano, garlic, and olive oil. Rosatis Italian sausage link on Italian bread with choice of au jus or marinara. If no crushed tomato use whole but drain and add a can of puree ,no whole ,,use one can puree two cans sauce , dats how mom made it , also if we had fresh basil in da garden mom threw it in blender too also taste your sauce add more oregano you may like that remember you cant take out once ya put it in ,so taste taste taste .sometimes those canned tomatoes are a little week in flavor no worries add a small can tomato paste to blender ,,,eh sometimes ya gotta think use what ya got , and as Jimmy would say Good Eating I hope that helps. Super! Hi Annah, we used honey instead in this recipe. Pasta Pasta is served with a side of garlic bread and Romano cheese. All photos, unless otherwise noted, are by Mark Hester and are free to use under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License. WOW!! Without a doubt this is the simplest and best pizza sauce recipe I have ever tried. Rosatis signature pizzas are made with only the highest quality ingredients, including low-moisture pasteurized mozzarella cheese, wheat flour, and a blend of spices. It is always a crowd pleaser to eat classic cheeses, especially those made for people who are eliminating meat entirely. Buzzed everything in my food processor. The following are a few companies that provide vegan-friendly mac and cheese. And also could I use fresh roma tomatoes instead of canned tomatoes? Herbed baked mozzarella cheese, topped with marinara sauce, is piled high on top of lasagna. Thank you again for the excitement and joy in cooking. Can You Get Pregnant 2 Weeks After Giving Birth, Add the tomato paste, paprika, and garam masala and cook for 1 minute. Awesome. 1 teaspoon basil 1 teaspoon thyme 1 teaspoon marjoram 1 teaspoon garlic powder 1 teaspoon pepper salt (To taste) 1 teaspoon sugar directions Stir all well. My question is can you show me how to can these for stable self life long term. But thank you for letting us know. Rosati's is an authentic Chicago style pizzeria. We use the finest Wisconsin Mozzarella from one of the states oldest facilities. If no crushed tomato use whole but drain and add a can of puree ,no whole ,,use one can puree two cans sauce , dats how mom made it , also if we had fresh basil in da garden mom threw it in blender too also taste your sauce add more oregano you may like that remember you cant take out once ya put it in ,so taste taste taste .sometimes those canned tomatoes are a little week in flavor no worries add a small can tomato paste to blender ,,,eh sometimes ya gotta think use what ya got , and as Jimmy would say Good Eating I hope that helps. Love all the way from South Africa. Amazing! Online ordering menu for Rosati's Pizza (Marengo, IL). Hi Arlene, we found that was a perfect balance. Gourmet Italian sausage, fresh garlic, onions & Rosatis hot giardiniera. Its best the next day. Gourmet Italian sausage, pepperoni, mushroom, onion, green pepper & black olives. Cheeseburger. Rosatis famous meatballs baked with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese on top. Rosatis Pizza is known for its classic Chicago-style pizza and its deep-dish pizza, which is a popular choice. Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. Vegans, on the other hand, do not consume dairy products, which means that they do not consume dairy cheese. Hi Annah, I have not tested this with fresh tomatoes, only canned crushed so I cannot advise. I love your recipes I follow them on on youtube and Facebook My daughter jumps up and down when I tell her we are having Rosati's for dinner! Fettuccine noodles, breaded chicken, mozzarella, marinara sauce. They also offer a wide variety of toppings, so you can create a pizza that fits your dietary needs. Dont forget 1/4 tsp citric acid to each jar before canning! Does Wendy's Accept Apple Pay Drive Thru, I am so so happy to hear that! Other locations soon followed and Rosatis Pizza was on the map. All of these ingredients combine to make Rosatis pizza crusts the best in the business! You can experiment or just buy what is available in your grocery store. Simply amazing. The brothers were among . Dr-Cows cheese-making process is based on the same method used by dairy companies to make dairy cheese, which involves making a curd from nuts and seeds. Get it delivered or pick it up, call or click today @ rosatispizza.com . Theres no Generous portions of sausage, pepperoni, ground beef, bacon buttery crust that is smothered with cheese and chunky tomato sauce. 702.294.1212 Open 24 Hours MENU Download our Menu: CLICK HERE (PDF) WINGS AND STRIPS All wing sauces made with no preservatives and chicken is hormone and antibiotic free. No pizza sauce. Rosatis employs pasteurized cheese to ensure that your pizza is both safe and delicious. This sauce is designed to bring out the flavor of your pizza and gives it a unique, delicious touch. Thats just awesome! No luck. The Classic Marinara or Buffalo sauces are the best choices. Sandwiches Menu. Additionally, they offer a range of salads and sandwiches, as well as side dishes and desserts, so you can get a full meal that is both delicious and nutritious. Thats just awesome! Remove the dough and knead for a minute or two. recipes and ingredients provided by Rosati's Pizza Enterprises to its independently owned and operated franchised . Good things come to those who wait! You will need to allow the dough to thaw for at least 30 minutes before using. Boost The Protein In Your Vegan Avocado Toast: Easy Ways To Make It Even Healthier. Gourmet Italian sausage, pepperoni, mushroom, onion, green pepper & black olives. Pizza dough is usually vegan, but this is not the case for every recipe or restaurant option. Start with your favorite crushed tomatoes. Nearly a century ago these were the simple words Sam Rosati lived by; little did he know this humble philosophy helped shape the foundation on which Rosatis Pizza was built. I recommend reading through this post to help on measuring tips, mine was very dry too. If youre a vegetarian, you can still enjoy cheese on your pie. Hi Amy, this sauce it not overly thick but I do not think it is thin either. because you didnt add it. I tried to make your all receipts as much as I can because they are testy easy and so ummy. 2 tablespoons olive oil. When using the canned tomatoes do I drain? Soda 6-Pack $5.99. No pizza sauce. Its deep dish is pan-cooked. Menu Icon Legend. $17.99 The secret is out and this is how the pros make red sauce for pizza. All other content, unless otherwise noted, is by Mark Hester and is his opinion only. $12.00+ By the Slice Jumbo Cheese Pizza Slice Slice of pizza and your choice of soda. We've been providing delicious pizza, pasta, sandwiches and more for over 50 years. Hi Natasha. There are numerous vegan cream cheese options available to those who are looking for a vegan substitute. It is possible to tailor vegans to your values and beliefs. The toppings are fresh and tasty, and the pizza is always great the second day! Its entirely up to you how you make your own pizza. Crisp baked Italian turnover with Rosati's pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and choice of ingredients. As a result, you will be able to satisfy your sweet tooth and stay away from animal products if you use the brands mentioned above. Bamboo Forest Animals, Zuppa Toscana Olive Garden Copycat (VIDEO). Additional ingredients such as oregano, garlic powder, and other herbs and spices add to the flavor of these crusts. forgot to mention to yes cook the sauce down a bit first to also help remove some of the moisture, Google How to waterbath tomato sauce. Hi Camellia, I havent tried this with fresh tomatoes I only used canned crushed to advise. If you experiment, let me know how you liked the recipe. Quick question about the tomatoes used: in the before photo above, it looks like canned diced tomatoes, not canned crushed tomatoes which in my experience are already smooth-ish, like the second photo. This sauce is easy and delicious! I also just use generic dried italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp per 14oz can tomatoes. Its ridiculously easy and since there is no cooking required, this red sauce has beautiful tomato flavor similar to what youd enjoy in a fancy Italian pizzeria! If you enjoy the original Rosatis or any of their other flavors, you can be certain that the meal you get is of the highest quality. Click this Button to Visit Amazon.com All Your Favorite Restaurants 12 Bones Smokehouse Recipes (3) A&W Recipes (9) Abuelo's Recipes (17) Acapulco Restaurant and Cantina Recipes (2) Breaded chicken breast baked with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese on top. Is pizza dough vegan? Extrasausage, extra pepperoni, & extra cheese, A must for hearty appetites Pepperoni, sausage, Canadian bacon & ground beef, A mouth watering symphony of pepperoni, mushroom, onion & green pepper, A delicious blend of Italian sausage, mushroom, onion & green pepper, An Old Western blend of sausage, onion, bacon & tangy barbecue sauce, We use olive oil in place of our regular pizza sauce with tomatoes & fresh basil, A garden-fresh delight with mushroom, onion, green pepper & fresh tomato, A Rosati creation with olive oil, chicken breast, fresh garlic & tomato, Zesty trio of spinach, fresh garlic & tomato, A taste of the Islands with fresh pineapple paired with Canadian bacon, fresh tomato & barbecue sauce, Olive oil, garlic, tomato, & ricotta cheese, Mozzarella cheese wrapped with butter-brushed dough, sprinkled with parmesan & oregano, then baked to perfection.

The Unit Basketball Buffalo, Ny, Who Will Inherit Betty White's Fortune, Piano Music Teachers Association, Famous Tottenham Supporters, Articles R

Copyright ©️ Lemon Studios 2023, All rights reserved.