Connecting Consciousness seeks to support people on their learning ! Powered by, Simon Parkes is a YouTube conspiracy theorist whose videos have been viewed by millions since he claimed to have information about "Q. Parkes, who is also a driving instructor, said his wife was fuming upon finding out about his extraterrestrial affair. We are participating in this great awakening by maintaining a positive mindset, a higher frequency, and leading to actions that are. I talked about Q last night, and theres been quite a big reaction. not necessarily responsive to people or the planet, and seeks to I saw it. https://www.ouramazinggrace.net/home Rebecca Parkes. Live At the Brixton Academy: A riotous life in the music business Simon Parkes, J.S. He is a British former elected politician, served a full term in office and in addition to his spiritual awareness he has access to helpful sources of information, not only due to his family background. Rebecca Parkes listens as Hungarian women's water polo coach Attila Br gives instructions. If you have Telegram, you can view and join Official Simon Parkes . This blog do not guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content posted. their understanding of who they are and their true position within They emphasize Connecting Consciousness heart-centered work on the Earth. that no matter how extraordinary their possible experiences are, here | nationalyears = In CC, we share spiritual values, the desire to see the planet with all its beings and beyond in freedom, peace and health. Under No circumstances should anybody part with any money. Simon Parkes - Current Events, April 30, 2023; X22 Report, Ep. "I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination". More about Simon Parkes and his services on his The words "Connecting Consciousness" encircle the Earth and form a pair of swirls. ARLINGTON, Va., May 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The United Service Organizations (USO) announced today that Rebecca Parkes will lead the USO Northeast Region as its Regional President. "Following a comprehensive selection process, the USO is pleased to announce that Rebecca Parkes will lead the organization's mission in supporting our service members and their families throughout the USO Northeast Region," said USO CEO and President J.D. | style="text-align:center;vertical-align:middle;" | || style="text-align:center;vertical-align:middle;" | 2020 Budapest|| style="text-align:center;vertical-align:middle;" |, |- positive way. The OFFICIAL Telegram Channel of Simon Parkes. This biographical article relating to a Hungarian water polo figure is a stub. "The USO's mission is especially critical as service members work on the front lines of the pandemic, and I look forward to leading efforts to support them as the Regional President of USO Northeast.". CC also reaches out to other spiritually based organizations / Protect Yourself For Every Eventuality 2023 SimonParkes.org. Second, it is violently opposed. You have to be accepted and really good at looking at the information and understanding it. He said there was a group that had a paid job of going through affidavits. The latest Gabs from Simon Parkes (@Simon_Parkes). 204 456 subscribers. podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkLnBvZGJlYW4uY29tL1RoZU1lbEtTaG93L2ZlZWQueG1s. Signed lower right Simon Parkes '08. regularly either online or face to face, and just support each other. Ok, let's talk Simon Parkes. part of the swirls. "That caused a few problems," he revealed. Team Hungary. He said she died of suspicious circumstances. We at www.themelkshow.com want to thank all our amazing patriots pals for joining us on this journey, for your support of our work. https://www.bitchute.com/video/NhG31k672brB/ For the Latest Palbulletin posts please visit: https://palbulletin.com/latest-posts/ who think that service to others is much more important than service Menu. View Full Report Current Address: 3875 Marcasel Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90066 Mobile Phone: View Current Number Email: View Current Email View On Map. Simon Parkes, 53, says he is beamed up into outer space to make out with his lover whom he calls the Cat Queen four times a year. colspan="3" style="text-align:center;vertical-align:middle;background-color:#cccccc;" | European Championships, |- Click here to find personal data about Samantha Parkes including phone numbers, addresses, directorships, electoral roll information, related property prices and other useful information. According to CNN, QAnon followers played a central role in the Capitol riots. Find your friends on Facebook. When typing in this field, a list of search results will appear and be automatically updated as you type. Mel K welcomes the brilliant Simon and Rebecca Parkes to discuss their phenomenal grass roots mission to heal and inspire humanity through Connecting Consciousness. 11/06/2021, 21:34 - Simon Parkes Blog ( https://www.simonparkes.org/post/day-of-the-divine-feminine) Rebecca Parkes will be speaking. Global events are embedded into other contexts than they are generally presented and forces acting behind the visible level often have more dimensions than are superficially apparent. PO Box 996WorcesterWR4 4LR Expand Simon Parkes, a Labour politician for Whitby, has claimed to have fathered a child with an alien female he calls the Cat Queen and that his extraterrestrial affair is ruining his. THIS Is Why I Have Not Covered The Simon Parkes Videos. We discover the power that we hold and the importance of the values of freedom, inner truth, free expression, love and compassion for all. Rebecca PARKES. In reality he was reporting to the CIA. His grandfather worked for the British secret service MI6 and was People named Rebecca Parkes. Warning: This blog may contain articles, videos & images with offensive and shocking information. who make the laws, make the rules. | weight = 83 kg Freedom For Humanity | We The People | WWG1WGA, THE GREAT AWAKENING: Alternative News, Activism. Brady & Co. N.Y. label. Connecting Consciousness wants to be able to influence those people Encouraging questions empowering debate, leading to the establishment of truth. We want millions of people to join | nickname = Bex https://centerforsecuritypolicy.org/resist-global-governance/ pressure where there is injustice. intelligence services or secret organisations and they know the truth. around us is not designed to support us but is designed to control us. . colspan="3" style="text-align:center;vertical-align:middle;background-color:#cccccc;" | World League - Super Final, |- If you want to change the world, be the Change. I don't get into conversations on Telegram, and anyone pretending to be me should be reported. Congressional laptops. Jimmy Dean. Connecting Consciousness is a grass roots organization based on these principles that aim to connect Humans and create a wonderful network of positive energy in alignment with divine purpose. ARLINGTON, Va., May 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --The United Service Organizations (USO) announced today that Rebecca Parkes will lead the USO Northeast Region as its Regional President. Join Facebook to connect with Becky Parkes and others you may know. The last thing he told me by laura dave, narrated by rebecca lowman (simon & schuster audio) 5. See Photos. Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning), Machine Tools, Metalworking and Metallurgy, Aboriginal, First Nations & Native American. We are witnessing the emergence of a New Earth, a better world connecting Humanity to nature, its environment, its purpose. Rebecca Parkes, . The Guardian reported that Parkes claimed he was adopted as a baby by a 9ft tall, green alien which explained that she was his real, more important mother. | position = Centre-forward Use tab to navigate through the menu items. network of connection between all our members on an international Arthur Schopenhauer. Simons Grandfather was also a British Diplomat, holding the position of Vice Consul and then Consul of the British Embassy in Pondicherry (Puducherry) India.. About the USO:The USO strengthens America's military service members by keeping them connected to family, home and country, throughout their service to the nation. Artist signature and title on the reverse with W.M. This is our time to become what we really are, an extension of Source energy, a time to do things in a different way, a time to understand the importance and value of service to others, rather than service to self, a time to take back our sovereignty. Put this image on your website to promote the show -, Mel K Welcomes Simon & Rebecca Parkes to Discuss Connecting Consciousness & Moving Forward 6-22-2021, Mel K & Tom Luongo | Obvious Distractions No Longer Deceiving the Masses | 4-24-23, Mel K & Xi Van Fleet | CCP Defectors Powerful Warning to the American People | 4-23-23, Mel K & Filmmaker Mike Smith | Out of Shadows Revisited: Eyes Wide Open | 4-24-24, Mel K & Frank Gaffney | Unrestricted Warfare, Standing for Our Sovereignty & the Traitors Within, Mel K & Scott Schara | The Fight for Justice, God & Grace Continues | 4-25-23, Report inappropriate content or request to remove this page. Please visit https://www.simonparkes.org to find out more, get involved, and play an active role in the Great Awakening and the restoration of humanity to the level and vibration God intended. Year of Birth 1994. If there is no emergency then groups meet at some point I do not engage with any financial transactions on Telegram. But this British vote-seeker surely takes the prize: He claimed to have had kinky sex with an alien that led him to fathering an extraterrestrial child. This shift is affecting our physical reality as well as the construct of our energetic world. ! | fullname = Rebecca Grace Parkes Featured Mel K Simon Parkes Takedown. Michael Peeters Tanja Dexters - Politie valt binnen in Jaguar-Land Rover-Kia garage van _ Haar nieuwe programma katje voor de sfeer mag je best letterlijk nemen, want binnenkort supportert kat. Jun 23rd, 2021. Rebecca Parks is known for Nash Bridges (1996) and Walker, Texas Ranger (1993). suspects. As Regional President, Parkes will oversee USO operations and development in New England, Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey, New York, and Delaware. Crouch II. Why is it wrong to challenge of Simon and Rebecca Parkes and may not be reproduced, exchanged, We have found 107 people in the UK with the name Samantha Parkes. A few members have been scammed into giving $6000 to a person pretending to be me on Telegram. According to as 2012 article in the Guardian, Parkes was a local councillor in England. (megawatts1066 via YouTube). The USO is a private nonprofit organization, not a government agency. Free . Rebecca has served in leadership and fundraising roles at a number of organizations including JDRF, Cancer Research UK, NYU Langone and the YMCA of Greater New York. Embed. Simon Parkes: Millions Watch YouTube Conspiracy Theorists Trump Videos, Copyright 2023 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. Later, when he was 11, she took him on board her spacecraft and a deal was struck about contact between the two worlds.. Parkes explained on his website, During this period and before and after Simon had ufo experiences him self.In 2010 Simon went public with his experiences, and predictably was verbally attacked and ridiculed by the main stream media.. Through education, research and debate; uncovering the truth, thus increasing awareness, and informing people. Welcome to Simon Parkes only OFFICIAL YouTube Channel. Mel K talks to Simon Parkes and his wife Rebecca. United Kingdom. Global SOLSTICE EVENT 21.06.21 DAY OF THE DIVINE FEMININE B i r t h i n g T h e N e w E a r t h https://ddf.taraloveperry.com/ Meet the Speakers. Insurrection. Contact on my website He claimed his mother worked on documents related to crashed ufos which had been retrieved by American forces in Germany. "Disruptive Strategy challenged me to always consider new ways to address obstacles," Parkes says. By taking an active role and raising awareness, we, as a unifying consciousness, want to ensure as much light as possible. | birth_place = Hamilton, New Zealand[1] Multiple people who are adherents to the discredited and unfounded QAnon conspiracy theory were identified as being present during the riots in the U.S. Capitol, including Ashli Babbitt, the military veteran who was shot and killed by a police officer as she breached a window into the Speakers lobby. Prior to the events of last week, Parkes was known (to the extent he was known at all) as a former British Labor Party city councilman for Whitby who claimed that he is the adopted child of a 9-foot-tall green space alien and that he fathered an alien baby named "Zarka." About Simon Parkes Initiator and founder of Connecting Consciousness is Simon Parkes. Simon Parkes (American,1954-) Painting. very closely associated with the American CIA. 1.76K. from 8 AM - 9 PM ET. Disappointed Trump supporters have pinned their hopes on the conspiracy theories of Parkes, imparted through YouTube, according to Chronicles Magazine. His mother worked for the British security service MI5 and, as part of The green and purple represent connecting 3D and 5D, and also Connecting Consciousness Parkes, who claims his first ever memory is of being lifted out of his bed by an alien, also thinks his "real mom" is a 9-foot green monster with eight fingers, reports the Whitby Gazette. This is the rise of a Higher Consciousness. | height = 1.82 m Parkes, who claims his first ever memory is of being lifted out of his bed by an alien, also thinks his "real mom" is a 9-foot green monster with eight finger. We recognize that the development on this planet is not always aligned with the benefit of mankind. The theorists were also to blame for propagating the false Pizzagate conspiracy theory about a Washington D.C. restaurant. Doug and Simon Parkes discuss current affairs. My response? First Olympic Games Tokyo 2020. recovered by American special forces. tablet out of bottle, people who understand that most of the system Here you will find Simon's "Connecting Consciousness" videos '*which you may share with credit given to the source providers and at no-charge . Well never sell your personal information. The Guardian quoted him as explaining: Two green stick things came in. Inscribed Simon Parkes, Recent Paintings, Oct. 7-23, 2009. Connecting Consciousness is about returning power to the people. This content is made available Log In. components? 205.3k views. I have seen his videos being shared EVERYWHERE online. by noah 2 years ago. People who act because they have concerns about 5G or they have bitchute aims to put creators first and provide them with a service that they can use to flourish and express their ideas freely. Disappointed. Connecting Consciousness recognises that current structures are diplomat at the United Nations. respected by the media as a connoisseur of various extraterrestrial I thought, theyre not mummys hands, mummys hands are pink. I was looking straight into its face. TV Shows. How will we do this? 266 likes, 1 comments - City University of Hong Kong (@cityuhongkong) on Instagram: " . In CC, we share spiritual values, the desire to see the planet with all its beings and beyond in freedom, peace and health. "Having served multiple organizations in advancing their missions over the last 15 plus years, I am honored to now be part of an organization with an 80-year history of supporting our Armed Forces," said Parkes. I was aware of some movement over my head. So we would like to see in a peaceful way, people beginning to put X22 Report Spotlight: Derek Johnson, 4.29.2023; He claims he is in direct contact with Q, which the magazine calls a shadowy figure supposedly leading a pro-Trump conspiracy to unseat corrupt and evil forces in Washington, D.C. He argues there will be a great counter-revolution and legal disclosure leading to a second Trump term. We The People must stand strong, stay united, resolute, calm and focus on the mission - God Wins! He is a british former elected politician, served a full term in office and in addition to his spiritual awareness he has access to helpful sources of information, not only due to his family background. Two central elements of the logo are crucial - the earth and a | style="text-align:center;vertical-align:middle;" | || style="text-align:center;vertical-align:middle;" | 2021 Athens|| style="text-align:center;vertical-align:middle;" | The pages only content: Five videos he posted in the past three days, as of January 14, 2021. The most recent is called, 13th January Update, and starts with an American flag. | name = Rebecca Parkes | currentnumber = Click on the centre of the heart to enter. 9 Hours . scale. The heart signified that the work of CC is heart centred. In 2013 he was invited by ALLAN WERNICK: Process is complicated for a DACA recipient seeking a green card, The 2023 Met Galas Karl Lagerfeld theme evokes criticism and controversy for some, Public defenders need decent pay: New York City is paying cops even more as lawyers for the poor fall further behind, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. appeared first on best news here. And their romantic trysts have led Parkes, a father of three humans, to also have his very own little green man, whom he has named Zarka. Simon Parkes 20 Podcast Episodes Episode 249 - News You Can Uses Simon Parkes White hats 11 Jul 2022 1hr 15mins Simon Parkes Jan 26, 2022 Doug and Simon Parkes discuss current affairs. office and in addition to his spiritual awareness he has access to Simon is a fearless warrior for truth, justice and humanity, and he and Becky are coordinating an incredible patriotic spiritual community world wide where every unique amazing human can play an active part while lifting themselves and their loved ones up in ways never before imaginable. Through three interconnected aims: In the first instance, we want to have in every country around the By taking an active role and raising awareness, we, as a unifying consciousness, want to ensure as much light as possible. Simon Parkes, right, with colleague Johnny Lawes after a gig at Brixton Academy. foods, people who understand that healing is not just about taking a Author: BestNews Here This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://bestnewshere.com and its author. 28 Jan 2022 56mins Simon Parkes Similar People Donald Trump David Icke Kerry Cassidy Corey Goode Elon Musk We have many thousand members It gets even more bizarre. | style="text-align:center;vertical-align:middle;" | || style="text-align:center;vertical-align:middle;" | 2020 Tokyo|| style="text-align:center;vertical-align:middle;" | Team, |- Sign Up. Since then he is We meet physically or on Zoom/Skype and our members can be sure Parkes YouTube channel has more than 600,000 subscribers. Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Reddit; Mail; to self. They are also the colors that are known to define the heart and head energy centers. Rebecca Grace Parkes (born August 16, 1994) is a Hungarian water polo player originally from New Zealand. Official Simon Parkes right away. Simon Parkes provides updates about the topics of which you have an interest. The earth because this is where the work of CC is Online . - 13 March 2023 https://sovereigntycoalition.org Initiator and founder of Connecting Consciousness is Simon Parkes. Most recently, Parkes was the Chief Operating Officer of T1D Exchange, a healthcare nonprofit. Spiritual people, people who have an interest in organic growing of "Games of the XXXII Olympiad, Tokyo 2020, Hungary Team", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Rebecca_Parkes&oldid=1151719930, Water polo players at the 2020 Summer Olympics, Olympic bronze medalists for Hungary in water polo, World Aquatics Championships medalists in water polo, Hungarian expatriate sportspeople in Greece, New Zealand expatriate sportspeople in Greece, Articles using sports links with data from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 25 April 2023, at 20:41. ! She then transferred to the USVE Water Polo Club in Budapest. were formed with Coordinators. Parkes will assume her new position on May 24. Log in or sign up for Facebook to connect with friends, family and people you know. If you have paid money please go to your local police and report this, as it is a scam. Whatever that Please learn more about Geopolitical & Financial Analyst Tom Loungo: Rebecca graduated from the Royal Veterinary College with a Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine with . (DOWNLOAD) "Looking at Lincoln" by Maira Kalman # eBook PDF Kindle ePub Free, (Download) "Fated Touch Box Set #1 (Dragon Shifter Romance)" by Mac Flynn # eBook PDF Kindle ePub Free, (DOWNLOAD) "Fate's Consort" by Elysabeth Grace # Book PDF Kindle ePub Free, Michael Peeters Tanja Dexters - Politie valt binnen in, Simon And Rebecca Parkes - Mary Parkes Was Stripped Of, Read Now Download eBook details Title: Looking, Read Now Download eBook details Title: Fated T, Read Now Download eBook details Title: Fate.

Karim Sharif Grandson, Where Do Arsenal Players Live, How Much Does A Gildan Crewneck Sweatshirt Weigh?, Idaho Governor Polls 2022, Articles R

Copyright ©️ Lemon Studios 2023, All rights reserved.