Adult cremation (over 18 years): 1,024 Child cremation (up to 18 years): no charge Out of core funerals (to finish before 10am and to start after 4pm): 915 Evening and weekend funerals: 1,024 No service required at the crematorium: 805 (Out of core hours of operation) The price varies depending on the choices you make, so it could cost more than this estimate. 1885, Address: Bedford Road, Rushden, Northamptonshire, NN10 0LZ. Read More Forthcoming Funerals By law, all funeral directors must have price lists available to download. An essential cremation is a simple funeral with a service. I am glad we were able to provide you with the support and guidance needed and that the arrangements were carried out to your satisfaction. It's a way of taking control of the unexpected, setting out the arrangements and limiting the costs by paying for the services included in the funeral plan upfront. You can pay in full, spread the cost over 6 or 12 months with no additional costs or monthly instalments over 225 years. Search by name or location to find online obituaries. Our step-by-step guides will walk you through the practical steps. 4 King Edwards Court, King Edward Square,Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B73 6AP, John Drage Funeral Directors, Wellingborough. Download Maps . You can research and listen to the "Obitus" music libraryhere using the password "melody". There's an additional instalment charge when paying over 2-25 years and age restrictions apply. . Here are some of the most recent Funeral Notices for Bruce Carter & Son Funeral Directors in Wellingborough. Excellent. Thank you for taking the time to send your online review to us. Read more about. Your choices must be booked at least two working days in advance). Thank you for your 5* review. For a low cost burial with no service and no one attending, choose a direct burial. We are available 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week. We'll guide you through your options and the costs. 97.7 per cent of people said that they would recommend Dignity. Funeral service on Thursday 27th April, 4.15pm at Wellingborough Crematorium. I was sorry that you experienced some delays due to Typos. Including cremations, church burials, undertakers, humanist funerals, and more. Without these I would have given 5 stars. However not all members of staff of the Wellingborough branch were professional in the way they handled advice being given. Further Chapels of Rest are available in Raunds and Finedon. You can view our standardised price list for a guide, or . Our friendly team will carefully guide you and your family through each step and look . All services provided were carried out with the greatest care, respect and professionalism, cannot be recommended highly enough. She was very thoughtful at the same time as being business-like. Cremation is the most popular form of funeral with a service at the crematorium, in a church or other venue prior to the cremation. We are very grateful to Bruce Carter and Son for their part in it. Would recommend dignity for there professional approach in dealing with our mums service.professional from the moment we spoke to them .nothing too much trouble never felt rushed into any decision would recommend without question. It also includes a simple coffin and transportation. We are here for you at any time. 341. If you instruct Co-op Legal Services to carry out probate, they could cover the cost of the funeral up front. Sam was very considerate and understanding, not at all pushy (which I have had experience of with other funeral directors). Funerals are incredibly personal so everything will be built around your needs. Efficient and sympathetic staff. We understand how important it is to keep families informed and I'm pleased that that we provided a professional service to you. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being open with us about the service we provided. At Bruce Carter & Son Funeral Directors, we are known within our local community of Wellingborough for the kindness and compassion we give to the families we support. 2,340. Your kind words mean a great deal to the team who always work very hard to deliver great care. For additional support and personal advice, please get in touch with us. I am pleased we were able to help make things easier for you at such a difficult time. I was seen by Sue, who said she would explain, help and guide me through every stage. Offer memorial services that do not include a cremation. After seventy years together the shock of loosing my wife was a knockout and I was clueless as to what to do. Nene Valley Crematorium in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire offers a tranquil location for funeral services. Thank you to everyone who made a sad day something special to remember. Popularity, Price, or Distance. Thank you for taking the time to complete the online review. We are very proud of our team and the care they give and it means the world when we hear from the families that we have looked after. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey. Thank you for your review. Inform your family and friends the details of the funeral, Help family and friends plan their journey, Keep people updated if arrangements change, Help people send flowers and floral tributes, Share a cherished photograph of your loved one, Give a personalised and loving tribute to your loved one. You can sort the funeral homes by Call 01933 403 976 to speak to our professional and caring staff. Fees have been set as follows and they will be reviewed annually: 1,024 (Core hours - 10 am to 4 pm including weekends). wellingborough crematorium list of funerals special reconnaissance regiment Jul 3, 2022 You can see some of our funeral notices below or call us on. Search by name or location to find online obituaries. Chapels of Rest at:- Bedford Road Rushden Brook Street Raunds Milner Road Finedon Address: Bedford Road, Rushden, Northamptonshire, NN10 0LZ Tel: (01933) 312142 Email: info@abbottfunerals.co.uk Kind, sympathetic, caring and dignified. 340. Showing all Funeral Notices. Address Very informative and friendly throughout - explained all of the options clearly and the day went without a hitch. A fully personalised funeral arranged and conducted by our expert teams in accordance with your exact wishes. Most good funeral directors will be happy to discuss your options at their local branch or even come to you. Thank you you gave my husband the send off he deserved. I am pleased to hear that you found our staff to be professional and respectful and that our staff went above and beyond to deliver the service you expected. This guide will explain what happens at a funeral; including the funeral procession, funeral service, committal service and the wake. This could be a "simple" funeral arrangement or more . A direct cremation is a straightforward funeral with no ceremony and no-one attending. The service I received was excellent from my first visit to the office to the completion of the church and cremation services on the day of the funeral. Kettering Crematorium is located in the north-west of this Northamptonshire town. At Nene Valley Crematorium we recognise that funerals are deeply emotional, personal events, and therefore the importance of ensuring your wishes are right, and right first time, is at the forefront of our minds. It has been a privilege to support your family and care for your husband. We were guided through the various options and our wishes were met without delay.Sam kept us informed of progress right up to the day of the funeral. will be able to help you. Our step-by-step guides will walk you through the practical steps. We know how special each person is and aim to convey this in all aspects of our work from the arrangements to the day of the service. Well start by listening, then help you arrange a funeral that best reflects the life of the person who has died. Co-op Funeralcare, Wellingborough is an ethical, member-owned funeral director in Northamptonshire. Third party funeral costs are additional charges which we will manage for you and attach to your single invoice. We are John Drage Funeral Directors on Croyland Road, Wellingborough. FSL provides our Co-op funeral services and is a registered society, with its registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG (registration number 30808R). We are proud of being the only remaining independent in Wellingborough, and the nearest funeral directors to the Nene Valley Crematorium and Doddington Road Cemetery. CFPL is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Faultless service, made a difficult time so much easier for us. Thank you for your 5 star review and for your lovely feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to provide your comments. Carol helped to find us a lovely reverend. Funeral of the late Goodman, Marion, Doris, aged 74 years. Overall, it was a lovely experience, although sad. It is good to know that we managed to make the day run as smoothly as possible for you. Thank you for these lovely words, it means so much to the whole team. Response from Bruce Carter & Son Funeral Directors. . The Co-operative Funeralcare, Irthlingborough is an ethical, member-owned funeral director in Wellingborough . Funeral Notice, Donations and Tribute Service, View funeral notices and tributes to your loved one and leave a donation in their memory, Call 01933 222 707 visit branch or arrange a home visit. 305 Doddington Road Wellingborough NN8 2PN. You don't have to make an appointment at our funeral homes. Thank you for leaving a review online for John Drage Funeral Directors. Our expert team will take care of your loved one with the utmost dignity and respect, while we help arrange a personalised funeral with any additional services you wish. Our team are here to provide the highest level of service for you and we are happy this was achieved. We are very pleased to be able to offer a bespoke funeral service to meet all your wishes. When arranging a funeral, our Funeral Directors are happy to visit you in your own home, if required. The standard of service was exceptional. Which one you choose will depend on your beliefs, or those of your loved one and whether you chose a burial or cremation. Dignity Funeral Plans let you pay for your funeral in advance and at today's price. No Funeral Notices found matching the entered term. Further Chapels of Rest are available in Raunds and Finedon. The order of service was presented very well and it included all we asked for. Fantastic professional service throughout. I am pleased that we provided the highest level of care and guidance for you and your family. We will be here to help you through every step of the journey. Staff very professional and understanding..looked after all the proceedings and kept us informed at all times. Wellingborough Bruce Carter & Son Funeral Director Shirley YOUNG Passed away unexpectedly on 2nd April 2022. the area, Funeral Guide has listed every funeral home for you to view. It is good to know that we managed to make the day run as smoothly as possible for you. From start to finish the staff at John Drage Funeral Directors were professional and compassionate. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this review. Services are up to 40 minutes. From the office staff to the director and chauffeur on the day of the service we were treated with the highest level of customer care that helped to make what could have been a traumatic and painful experience one that will be a beautiful memory as we said our farewells. Oops, there was an error sending your message. A tailored cremation lets you choose what's included. Their team of professional, considerate staff are Margaret Rose Funerals in Finedon, Northamptonshire, have been serving the local community with thoughtful, personalised funeral arrangements since 2011. Thank you for taking the time to complete the online review. The ceremony was really nicely handled by Heather she listened well to the stories being told and presented it in a way that would make Ian proud of the memorial given. (We can not use YouTube clips, only commercially available tracks. We'll discuss what you need to pay, and when, with you when you make the arrangement. 305 Doddington RoadWellingboroughNorthamptonshireNN8 2NX, 2023 All Rights Reserved Funeral Zone Ltd, Search Funeral Directors in Wellingborough. Email:info@abbottfunerals.co.uk, Copyright - A. Abbott & Sons, Bedford Road, Rushden, Northants, NN10 0LZ, Fixed Price Packages & Price Lists & Help, INDEPENDENT FAMILY FUNERAL DIRECTORS EST. Have not arranged a funeral before, they made it easy and explained the process all the day, answered all questions. Here are Check if you need probate. 1885, Address: Bedford Road, Rushden, Northamptonshire, NN10 0LZ. information. They are very supportive and friendly . Or if you prefer, we can visit your home to discuss funeral arrangements. The funeral day went very well. Click here to view in Google maps. It means a lot to the team for our clients to be able to share their experiences with us. Nene Valley Crematorium in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire offers a tranquil location for funeral services. Always willing to answer any questions. Enquiries to . This can still be seen today in how we treat everyone with kindness and respect. Nene Valley Crematorium is the result of the Borough Council of Wellingborough's vision to invest taxpayers' money into a valuable service for the local community and beyond, which will eliminate the long road journeys to crematoria in other districts. , doctor's fees and attendance of a celebrant or minister. Our dedicated team at our Wellingborough funeral home are committed to creating tailored funerals that reflect the unique life of your loved one. Everything was explained and choices offered as well as suggestions made which were very helpful. Carol and Sam were truly wonderful, I had no doubt in my mind that Keith would have a beautiful service and that's why Keith and myself chose them. You can find out more below or give us a call to discuss. I cannot thank them enough. kettering crematorium list of funerals todayproperty management without a license in texas aot 4, 2022 12:34 . They made the day a whole lot easier. Welcome to Cooksley's, you're local independent funeral directors in Wellingborough. You don't have to make an appointment at our funeral homes. As an independent and family-run firm of funeral directors we offer a unique and truly personal service that is flexible enough to be tailored to suit your specific needs and wishes as this difficult time. Located on the south side of Wellingborough, the crematorium is a. Kettering Crematorium.

Porsche Production News, Liverpool Hospital Radiology Email, Plutarch Philosophy In Business, Sad Birthday Wishes For Ex Boyfriend, Articles W

Copyright ©️ Lemon Studios 2023, All rights reserved.