[34], Slaiby is a Maronite Christian and, in 2017, was invited to visit the Pope who blessed his newborn daughter. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Diddy is easily one of hip-hop's most accomplished moguls. The Weeknd manager Wassim "Sal" Slaiby has been honored in Fuse Media's Future Middle Eastern History Class of 2021. Sep 1, 2020. Ninety to us and ten to them. All Rights Reserved. 52. Send The Weeknd a fan mail letter to: The Weekndc/o Wassim SlaibySal & Co. Management9350 Civic Center Dr.Beverly Hills, CA 90210, Brian Edelman (Music)c/o WME Agency9601 Wilshire Blvd.Beverly Hills, CA 90210, Bryan Lourd (Theatrical)c/o Creative Artists Agency (CAA)2000 Ave. of the StarsLos Angeles, CA 90067, Wassim Slaibyc/o Sal & Co. Management9350 Civic Center Dr.Beverly Hills, CA 90210, Joseph Carozzac/o Republic Records1755 Broadway Fl. Thank you for registering! We can support the people of Beirut to recover and rebuild, but only if we have compassion for each other when compassion is needed most. Discover Wassim "Sal" Slaiby's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. I still dont really know if thats a good thing or a bad thing. Ive seen how important the Middle East region is becoming for touring the music and the finances are massive in the region now, and I feel like this is just the beginning. Global Citizens and compassionate community members from all around the world are urged to donate, take action, and spread the word on social media using the hashtag #GlobalAidForLebanon about the Global Aid for Lebanoncampaign found at www.globalcitizen.org/Beirut. Aged just 16 years old, Slaiby was escaping his home country of Lebanon, then in the grip of a violent civil war, having already lost his father six years prior. As co-manager of The Weeknd, Slaiby, who joined the Maverick management team in 2016, has been one of its biggest needle-movers. SAL currently resides in Los Angeles with his wife Rima Fakih Slaiby (the first Arab/Immigrant Miss USA) and their three beautiful children. Wassim Slaiby, famously known as Sal, is a music industry executive, talent manager, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. An artist, label and manager relationship has to be built on fairness, trust, and understanding. Want to know what everyone in the music business is talking about. I lost a lot of family members and I couldnt wait to leave. In 2016, The Weeknd performed at The White House for a state dinner hosted by President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama in honor of Canadas Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Anghami, the Middle East and North Africa's biggest streaming service, has announced a new strategic partnership with Wassim "Sal" Slaiby, CEO and founder of SAL&CO. "Global Citizen stands in solidarity with the people of Beirut and is proud to lock arms with Sal & Rima Slaiby to support this urgent appeal during this devastating time," said Michael Sheldrick, Chief Policy and Government Affairs Officer, Global Citizen. Click the link to confirm your email address.Please check your spam folder for the email, if it does not arrive, click this link UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP AND REPUBLIC RECORDS PARTNER WITH WASSIM SAL SLAIBY TO LAUNCH UNIVERSAL ARABIC MUSIC, Subscribe me to the Universal Music newsletter. Hes always amazed me like that. WASSIM SAL SLAIBY, 37 As such, he's . XO works in partnership with Republic Records and Universal Music on The Weeknds output, including his smash 2020 album After Hours. He was raised in a multicultural environment in the Toronto suburb of Scarborough, along with his older brother, Sam. audience insights, can be found on The Handbook, an online resource for accessing influencer and celebrities contact [9], 2011present: XO Records, SALXCO and Universal Arabic Music, Last edited on 9 September 2022, at 20:45, "XO Records CEO Wassim 'SAL' Slaiby Cancels Annual Birthday Party Due to California Wildfires", "The Weeknd on the Crew That Boosted Him From 'Basically Homeless' to the Super Bowl", "Universal and Republic team with Wassim 'SAL' Slaiby to launch Universal Arabic Music", "Sean 'Diddy' Combs Signs With The Weeknd Manager Wassim 'SAL' Slaiby's SALXCO & Amir 'Cash' Esmailian", "Super-Manager Wassim 'Sal' Slaiby on Helming the Careers of The Weeknd, Doja Cat, Brandy and More", "Wassim "Sal" Slaiby, CEO Of XO And Manager Of The Weeknd, Joins Universal To Promote Arab Artists", "My Visit With the Pope: The Weeknd Manager SAL Talks Vatican Visit (Photos)", "Meet The Weeknd's Managers: Amir 'Cash' Esmailian and Tony Sal on Breaking Through, Top Influences and More", "The Weeknd's success has a strong Ottawa connection", "CP Music Group celebrates 10th anniversary", "The Weeknd Co-Manager SAL Joins Guy Oseary's Maverick: Exclusive", "No. 8 New York, NY 10019 Contact 59,000+ Celebrities Follow us on Twitter @WFPUSA and @wfp_media. Since 2002, the CCCL has treated, over 1,650 children with cancer and offered more than 4,500 external medical consultations to patients from all over Lebanon and the region: with an average 80% cure rate. My mom raised us with love, and my father was like: You dont want to go to school today? "My heart aches for Lebanon. The heartbreak of a nation, our beloved nation, will always be within our hearts. His father died. ActorsAthletes To take action and show your support, visit https://www.globalcitizen.org/Beirut and spread the word on social media using the hashtag #GlobalAidForLebanon. MBW occasionally sends important promotional emails that involve strategic collaborations with industry partners. The new label was unveiled today by UMG Chairman/CEO Lucian Grainge (pictured above, center), Republic Records Founder and CEO Monte Lipman (above, right), and Slaiby, who will serve as founder. Also, mine and Abels relationship with Lucian is very very close; we consider him family, someone that we make decisions with and we reach out to. Founder of Contact Any Celebrity with Shark Tank judge Barbara Corcoran. Wed also listen to Michael Jackson, Queen, and many others. Extending further into the worlds of film, television, and content, Republic launched Federal Films in order to produce movies and series powered by the labels catalog and artists. Copyright 1996 - Present, Mega Niche Media LLC. For FREE you can enjoy access to The Handbook directory for 21 days. Since 2002, the CCCL has treated, over 1,650 children with cancer and offered more than 4,500 external medical consultations to patients from all over Lebanon and the region: with an average 80% cure rate. Anghami has proven that Arabic fans are very loyal, and that they love Arabic music and culture. As of 2012, XO Records operates as a subsidiary of, and is distributed through, Universal Music Group's Republic Records. If youre interested in talking to other influencers representatives, along with members of the Wassim Sal Slaiby management team, The Handbook contains over 609K verified influencer contacts for planning events, interviews Slaiby, the founder and CEO of SALXCO and XO Records, also manages Doja Cat, French Montana, Bebe Rexha, Ty Dolla $ign and Swedish House Mafia, who signed with him in June. WASSIM "SAL" SLAIBY, 38. Global Citizen has partnered with the Slaiby family to step up as a global community and support the Lebanese people. For more information on how Universal Music Group for Brands can create authentic connections for your brand, please contact us here. [3], Slaiby is also the founder of his management company SALXCO, through which he also manages artists such as Doja Cat, Bebe Rexha, Nicki Minaj, Sean "Diddy" Combs, French Montana, M.I.A., Swedish House Mafia, Ty Dolla Sign, Brandy, Sabrina Claudio, Christine and the Queens and Nasri. Wassim 'SAL' Slaiby and French Montana at Crosby Street Hotel on June 12, 2017 in New York City. Reality Stars Wassim Sal Slaiby (@salxo) Instagram photos and videos salxo Verified Follow 3,171 posts 637K followers 611 following Wassim Sal Slaiby SALXCO | FAMILY FIRST This Account is Private Already follow salxo? [14] Slaiby became the label's CEO in 2015. These early releases, which were self-produced and released independently, gained him a following on social media and quickly caught the attention of critics and industry insiders. Additional marquee artist signings will be announced very soon. You wanna come with me to work? In 2018, they were seen partying together at Coachella. Billboard is a part of Penske Media Corporation. By the time I got to Canada by myself, I had to figure out everything from how to get a social security number, all the way to getting food, where to sleep, how to call my mom there was no Facebook, Instagram, FaceTime, there was nothing. Our partnership [with Republic] is so strong and healthy because we both know what we need from each other. And everybody was very happy. The Weeknd and Kanye West first met in 2015 when they both performed at the Billboard Music Awards. The two artists have also been seen together at various events, including the 2017 BET Awards and the 2018 Grammy Awards. Through the label, the Weeknd released his first three mixtapes; House of Balloons, Thursday, and Echoes of Silence, which were produced in-house by Illangelo. UAM is building a team of experts who speak Arabic and have a deep understanding of Arabic music and culture. I still remember that customs person; I could draw his face for you now., Slaiby carries with him the kind of evergreen gratitude that results from experiencing adversity beyond the limits of most of our comprehension. 1 on . Can this Swedish entrepreneur unlock $40 billion in new money for the music business? About the United Nations World Food Programme:The United Nations World Food Programme is the world's largest humanitarian organization, saving lives in emergencies, building prosperity and supporting a sustainable future for people recovering from conflict, natural disasters and the impact of climate change. SAL raised more than $1.3 million in less than 10 days with the Global Aid to Lebanon campaign after the tragic August 4th explosion that occurred in Beirut. But the opportunity to work with the Maverick team was special. The Lebanese Red Cross Society is led by volunteers, whose mission is to provide relief to victims of natural and human disasters, and help people prevent, prepare for and respond to emergencies, and to mitigate the suffering of the most vulnerable. Contact MacKenzie Scott To take action and show your support, visit http://globalcitizen.org/Beirut and spread the word on social media using the hashtag #GlobalAidForLebanon. And when we dont get the recognition, where it feels like it was rigged, youll hear us get loud. And it was on the sidewalk that Slaibys career in music began. Designing for Good Contact Michael Jordan That happened to me so many times at such a young age that by the time I was 25, 30 making decisions on my own, I became a pro. Influencer, brand and charity connections. As a Lebanese native, in a statement Slaiby said he is proud to see a company from my hometown make it in the streaming world and give the Arabic music a whole new life with the young generation.. The series explores themes of sex, religion, and power set in Los Angeles. SAL also discovered and developed 19-year-old Palestinian-Chilean singer/songwriter Elyanna, who first gained traction after posting covers on Soundcloud.

Best Vegan Bakery Los Angeles, Angela Pritchard Today, Camp Mabry Id Card Office Address, 2022 Hyundai Tucson Hidden Features, Johnny Tapia Son, Articles W

Copyright ©️ Lemon Studios 2023, All rights reserved.