You sign information about the contract on the front page when you don't even know there's a back page to review about cancellation. They are quick to respond to any inquiries and able to answer any questions needed. We immediately entered a dispute with our credit card company who got in touch with the company headquarters in SC. Vacation Inspirations Inc. is an exclusive members only travel service, as such we do not post direct phone contact information for our individual agents and support staff online. Now a few days later after this, you've returned home and decided on the future date you'd like to travel for this inexpensive vacation - so you call them. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness. I will never get my money, they refuse to accept my calls at the location where the contact was signed. All rights reserved. Web551 reviews of Vacation Inspirations. See the world! Vacation club and timeshare companies are required to display signs explicitly stating they have no affiliation with the city or official local hospitality marketing organizations, such as Explore Charleston. The email addresses come back as non deliverable. The Inn at Ferry Wharf will consist of two three-story buildings with 78 rooms and 25,000 square feet of commercial spacenear Patriots Point Road and Harry Hallman Boulevard, according to plans filed by Bennett Hospitality. So, I did THEIR homework as best I could, however I do not have the resources they have, and reached out to them a second time with our request. If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: Read more reports about Vacation Inspirations. If they are still in business, they should return all calls from members. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL. Say we owe over $22,000.00 for the rest of their so called contract !!!!!! We got suckered into this travel club (WHAT a scam). This complaint was posted by a verified customer. They never can be helpful at all. Consumers want to see how a business took care of business. Lets do it I have been lied to over and over I complained to the BBB they had the audacity to say they tried to settle with me and could not with no avail. According to our analysis, Vacation Inspirations appears to be offering travel services on their website. Charleston to revisit its tourism signage ordinance after recent complaint, First Republic Bank seized, sold in fire sale to JPMorgan Chase, North Charleston is the place to be for EV-related manufacturers, report says, SC banks are still raking in deposits, but at a cost, The Berkeley Independent - Moncks Corner, SC, By Megan Fernandes Like many people I consider myself reasonably astute which makes it even more puzzling that I would waste this much money on a scheme like this. On March 6, 2014 I asked Vacation Inspirations to cancel my membership effective that day since I was misinformed at the time of purchase on February 27, 2014 with inaccurate information as to the benefits and travel savings their company offered. The Mitchells signed a one year contract with Vacation Inspirations at a price tag of more than $5,000. All three entities operated from offices in San Antonio. It sounded like a good deal but I'm not good when lots of info is thrown at me at once. Once they receive your e-mail and respond in a few days - they tell you "that island is not available on our program", then they say once you're speaking to the man in charge in his laughing voice "what do you think you'd be getting, we can't afford to sell for that price", You then call a special number that was given to you on a separate pc of paper - that says "IF you have any problems with our company or service, give us a call at this number. WELL THEN THEY HAVE THEIR ATTORNEY CALL YOU, making disparaging accusations of you - that Turds name is David Levine, Atlanta Georgia. We stopped at a tour company office on Meeting Street in Charleston to ask about carriage ride and were told we could get over $100 worth of coupons by going to a presentation from Low Country Tours and Attractions aka Vacation Inspirations. Respondents have agreed to pay $74,995 in consumer restitution, civil penalties, and attorneys fees in favor of the State of Texas. Charleston, SC 29403, News tips/online questions: newstips@postandcourier.com, Delivery/subscription questions: subserve@postandcourier.com, var html = new Date().getFullYear(); Because of this I have refused to pay the $250 annual fee because for the last 2 years we have not used them at all.This week we decided to try them for an upcoming trip and were notified that our Membership has been Canceled because we didn't pay our annual fee. 148 Williman Street They will not refund.Then they changed their minds and said they did refund: sent a receipt showing 1/27/06 ! Both lodgings now move on to the technical review phase. So unfriendly. But once visitors stop in the sidewalk to hear the pitch, they learn there's much more to the free maps and guidebooks. Read moreNorth Charleston is the place to be for EV-related manufacturers, report says, Businesses that sell vacation club memberships and timeshares have disclosure requirements to follow. WebExclusive wholesale Condo Week rentals are one of the top benefits of the Vacation Inspirations membership. They sold a travel package IN 3 WEEKS THEY SENT 3 OF MY RECIPIENTS DEAD FROZEN TINY BOUQUETS calgary. I'll be sure to add to it when I canto make sure everyone is well informed http://www.bbb.org/columbia/business-reviews/travel-agencies-and-bureaus/destination-travel-in-charleston-sc-34004033, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Cant leave review. The base set has been modified to be stylistically integrated into the template. The address is 9220 SW barbour Blvd, Portland OR. The FREE weeks plus the minimum 20% reduced price of everything else prompted us to spend $6K. They said they needed more information from us. I will keep yuo posted. My wife and I realized that Matt miss represented the savings and services at the time we signed up and immediately called to cancel our membership. Cruised, Europe, Alaska, Panama Canal and Caribbean. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vacation-inspirations/charleston-south-carolina-29401/vacation-inspirations-destination-travel-scam-artists-charleston-south-carolina-1393033, Vacation inspirations Vacation station They sold a travel package in Savannah Ga, their office is in Mount Pleasant SC. They are dishonest. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-59571664', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');cruise and land ideas. Link of vacation inspirations member login page is given below. CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCSC) - Downtown Charleston attracts millions of tourists every year, but some say that their vacations were ruined after their experience with one local business. Certified letter and estimate as proof as Rusty is great at lying just as he did from the start from my truck to his home. How to find a good travel agent, Need to file a complaint? File/Provided rendering. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. The presentation was great and with the impression of "saving money", we signed up for the membership. Consumers educating consumers., Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported.. What the heck. Their operators are helpful and return calls promptly. Reality hit quickly when a few months later we went to book a trip to *****. Also, be sure to check out the complaints with the BBB, Yelp, Google, scam report, and Trip Advisor. Tell me whose life is so carefully regulated with NO surprises (illness, job, etc) that they would never need to cancel. This comment was posted by a verified customer. We met them on their presentation during our holidays. My husband and I have won a membership, but they still want a fee each year. Four years ago the city passed an ordinance to prevent deceptive, misleading and aggressive solicitation by businesses. Vacation Inspirations also says the Mitchells made no effort to use the program they purchased. His tone of voice is like " I don't have time for you and don't bother me! Do not fall for the scam . Vacation Inspiration has been one of the worst decisions my husband and I have ever done. The promised savings are basically a mirage. We have gone on numerous trips. By using this website you agree to our Cookies Policy. The are trying to sell options and scan too in San Antonio, Texas, please beware with this compay! On their websites, both businesses proclaim the best deals on vacations. Exciting cruise packages are a Vacation Inspirations specialty. High 76F. Riccio said the I too am concerned after I purchased a package and then became concerned when they didn't call us the next day as promised. Beware of Vacation Inspirations aka The Vacation Station, Isle of Palms, South Carolina, Vacation Inspirations, LLC False misleading sales tactics, Lies and deception, in presentation Mount Pleasent, South Carolina, Vacation Inspirations Vacation Station promised special pricing by using sources other than what's available on the net Internet, Geeks Ondemand LLC, Lizeth Lagomarcino Papaleo Geeks Ondemand LLC, The Geeks Mob SCAM! they have paid out over 190, 000 thousand in damages. I have only used it for cruises as I have a couple of timeshares I use for condo stays. We asked him for a price on the same sailing date for a different cabin category and again the price he quoted was about 50% less than the price on the RC web site. Vacation inspirations Vacation station Wondering if a report is missing? File/Provided, The Dunlin is under construction at the Kiawah River development on Johns Island. We have gone on a couple trips and enjoyed them very much. Login screenappears upon successful login. Exotic Travelers Diamond membership - How do I sell weeks? You have been scammed as we all have they belong in JAIL! Why does all the blue crab at Walmart come from Louisiana? PM cancelled VRBO stay. Copyright 1997-2023, Ripoff Report. I am not satisfied. Better yet, do NOT do business with these people in the first place! WebWe joined Vacation Station about 2 years ago (aka Vacation Inspirations) in Savannah, GA. Vacationinspirations.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. In the Mitchell's case, the attorney says the couple acknowledged they are not allowed to cancel by checking the box on the contract. used the hotel savings bucks, and been on two (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? We could find less expensive condos, hotels and air fare ourselves by going online to hotels.com, etc. Figners cross that I get my money back . I plan on using them again when we go to Hawaii. We went to Vacation Inspiration's store downtown to ask about the Mitchell's dispute. of 40-60% and can be as high as 70%. Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. We were at that same address in Portland in July as well! Professional advisors help to identify excellent (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. An employee declined to speak with us. Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. So, it is totally a SCAM! "They get it for a discounted price and also cruises and tours and different trips like that, that most people would want," Sharon Mitchell said. Read moreCharleston to revisit its tourism signage ordinance after recent complaint, The gains are being offset by higher returns lenders now have to attract and keep yield-chasing customers. We ended up booking our trip through our local AAA store for less than VI offered. Date Occured: 03/23/2014. Beware of Vacation Inspirations aka The Vacation Station, Isle of Palms, South Carolina, Vacation Inspirations, LLC False misleading sales tactics, Lies and deception, in presentation Mount Pleasent, South Carolina, Vacation Inspirations Vacation Station promised special pricing by using sources other than what's available on the net Internet, GABRIELA BONILLA BONILLA LAW FIRM ORLANDO SCAM POSTING FOR A FAMILY MEMBER SCAM ARTIST STOLEN RETAINER HIDDEN FEES SCAM WORST FAMILY LAW LAWYER EXCESSIVE BILLING ORLANDO FLORIDA, Kenny Lessing REALTIME SCRIPTSTORE took $275 still no website A BULLY does not know how to treat customers Charlotte North Carolina Carolina, Paradise Property Management Ventura Illegal eviction my account being hacked, PPM will not investigate how it happened Ventura California, Kei Kullberg Quintessential Mortgage Group bait and switch you into promising you a low-rate Mortgage Scammer White Plains New York, TAHINI GODDESS Sally schimko Sexyveggies Tahini Goddess inulin Goddess Prebiotic white labeling of non-licensed food supplement. Once again VI's selection was quite limited. Even if you Bought a long time ago, reopen your case. Have you noticed they have moved from city to city and state to state. We asked them to book a vacation in the Carribean and we found the same trip for half the price on Travelocity . Call your Attorney General, Consumer complaint office and the FTC, the local police and sheriff. Was this the initial purchase of the membership (how much), or a travel package (where, when, cost) after becoming a member - what? DO NOT BUY THIS. There are eight preset style variations with Metropolis, offering an array of possibilities. Overall experience was very positive. Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. They are dishonest individuals engaged in a scam to separate as many gullible people from their money as possible. Can't get the condos for the price they told. They claim to provide travel/vacations for less than normal cost. File a complaint to Vacation Inspirations, Vacation Inspirations - Not reputable company, Vacation Inspirations - Travel club membership, Vacation Inspirations - travel destinations offers, Vacation Inspirations - No callbacks, No Response, Vacation Inspirations - The whole package, Vacation Inspirations reviews & complaints. "If we would get to the point where the business is what we would consider under our business license ordinance a public nuisance. Thanks John. I purchased a contract with Vacation Inspirations and was told that they would reduce prices on on airfare and resort locations. I'll spare you the details of how my husband and I were scammed by Vacation Inspirations last weekend while visiting Charleston. Does this sound any f\different than the other vacation membership scams reported here - I don't know why the gentleman who contacted me feels it is At any rate ,he doesn't have to worry that I'll remove my post(s). I HAVE filed a complaint to BBB as we all need to. I dont know that I would voluntarily go back WebI won't honor the bad memory I have a Charleston (based on this experience) with further details, but suffice it to say that you should AVOID Vacation Inspirations / Destinations Travel LLC as if they were the plague! Anyone else? This is just unfortunate that they are scumbags companies out there to take advantage. The Mitchells say during the presentation they were shown first class locations for condos and hotel rooms. The took $4995 with nothing to offer us no one to take your calls or Concerns answer any questions . We went to Charleston SC for vacation and stopped by the tourism info center who told us about this presentation. I am dissapointed at myself for falling for their pitch. They lied about the 20 percent you get back all lies these people belong in JAIL! Claim it and get a lot of features. My husband and I joined vacation inspirations about a year and half ago. It also prohibits fraud or deceit or misrepresentation in the sales tactics," City Attorney Susan Herdina said. Company attorney David Levine said Vacation Inspirations had posted a sign that complied with the ordinance, but it was misplaced after it was temporarily relocated. We will be filing a consumer complaint with the Oregon Attorney General's office. While many travel companies are legitimate, it's important to be cautious and do your research before booking a trip to ensure that you are getting a good deal and not falling victim to a scam. If you ask them about a particular island you'd like to go to - they'll tell you yes, we book there all the time. All email was rejected no one is reaching out to us to clearify our concerns . they cannot deliver what they say an insane amount of money Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Attorney Sharon K. Campbell COLLUDES with Wells Fargo Dallas Texas, BlackSwanCapital.co Black Swan Enterprises Peter Tumbas Black Swan Capital The offered guaranteed low-cost financing if I first stepped in high-cost short term financing New York New York, Geeks Ondemand LLC, Lizeth Lagomarcino Papaleo Geeks Ondemand LLC, The Geeks Mob SCAM! However ComplaintsBoard has detected that: We went through the same experience as you did. When you "win" something and then are asked to pay a fee , it has scam written all over it to me My husband and I joined vacation inspiration in Savannah. They were trying to convince us that we can save money by using their service. we went to a seminar hosted by vocation inspiration yesterday in Portland OR. After being told they could take a trip to Hawaii, the couple went back home to Alabama. Joining is one of. , Post and Courier, an Evening Post Publishing Newspaper Group. The Dunlin broke ground in 2022 atKiawah River, a 2,000-acre master-planned community. In fact as a bonus they will let you book anywhere in the world you'd like to go - at whatever condo/hotel you'd like to stay in for the amount of between $800 and $1200. Contact an agent and plan your exciting tour today! The service is OUTSTANDING! Pirates. Cruised, Europe, Alaska, Panama Canal and Caribbean. We also looked into Wholesale Escapes which has 68 complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau. Civilly. This information is on the back of the contract. Vacation Inspirations is a fraudulent company. I have know idea what we were thinking. Who's crazy enough to start this website? Once we tried to use the membership, we realize that there is NO savings. When I called the number he gave me they said someone would call by the end of the day. File a complaint to Vacation Inspirations Vacation Inspirations contacts (added by reviewer) Phone number 1 877 642 8747 Website vacationinspirations.com Category Timeshares & Vacation Clubs View all Vacation Inspirations contacts Most discussed complaints Cancellation refusal 2 (opinions to this review) The condo weeks location are limited and it's not a nice accommodation. You tell their rep this and also tell them that you were supposed to receive 'special pricing' as you're a member - they say "Oh, you have to call this number" which you do - only to find out that you need to go thru the same process again. They have never been sharing information concerning changes in policy but now they are not even returning my calls regarding upcoming trips. The condos are D rated properties in terrible locations. Our supplier inventory is massive and continuously expanding. I have had nothing but great experience with this company and have saved a ton of money on cruising. |, Don't let them get away with it! Let the truth be known!. All three entities operated from Attended the presentation on December 12, 2015 in Charleston, SC. On March 11th 2019 my wife and I made the worst financial decision of our 45 plus year marriage by buying into the slick sales pitch of Vacation Inspirations.

Celeste Hotel Haunted, Maleny Cafe With View, Angela Pritchard Today, According To This Document, What Happened At The Boston Massacre?, Articles V

Copyright ©️ Lemon Studios 2023, All rights reserved.