appointment only. Stone Creek Ranch has 3 military bases within 64.2 miles, the nearest is Sheppard Air Force Base which is 11.7 miles away and a 17 minutes . / 2nd Floor, Apartment: 0723 If this price doesn't match your budget, expand your search to. The Stone Creek Ranch Community Association, Inc. is to protect the investment and enhance the value of the property owned by each individual member. The office staff is kind and looks out for us, they know us by name and apt number, which I've never experienced before. We get it, you just want information sent to you. / 2nd Floor. Comments (0) Call Us 713.800.7250; MySCR; Home; About Us. Carports available for $30. Share this page with a friend or family member. to $2,419/mo. Absolutely an amazing experience from start to finish! We offer fully furnished corporate suites with all utilities included (water, electric, cable and internet). Check availability now! Si, fue tan grave la situacin. Stone Creek Ranch Fort Worth TX By Agent By Owner New Construction Coming Soon Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. Our goal at Stonecreek Ranch is to build a community of residents that love their apartments, but also enjoy getting out into our community and making new friends. 68.9 mi. There are so many flaws with this apartment complex I don't know where to begin. Share insights and experience. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Take a deep breath and inhale all the fresh air on your new home site at Stone Creek Ranch. By Liberty Home Builders. ". There is NO mention of such fees in my lease agreement. I gave my life to God at Stoney Creek Ranch. Get answers, ask questions and more. The staff was great to work with and went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. We also accept 3 pets. Learn More. 2 stories. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Manage your apartment from your phone with SMARTHOME Technology, including smart door lock, thermostat, and plug! Detached garages close to your apartment are available for your convenience. See for yourself: WowMatters.VenterraLiving.com. Stone Creek Ranch is a Texas Hunting Ranch of Whitetail and Exotic Animals. Dont worry! Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. 63.9 mi, San Antonio, Trying to find an apartment in Stone Creek Ranch, a residential neighborhood near Fort Worth, TX? Keep We are proud to be an Apartment Ratings Top Rated Award recipient. 4 Bedroom Single Family For Rent in Houston (623) $ 2,926. 23 homes for sale in stone Creek Ranch Homes and Houses for Sale and Rent, View homes for sale in stone Creek Ranch ->, View all Most Viewed Homes for Sale in stone Creek Ranch, View all Recently Listed Homes for Sale in stone Creek Ranch, View all Recently Sold Homes in stone Creek Ranch, View all Recently Rented Homes in stone Creek Ranch, recently sold properties in stone Creek Ranch. Were committed to delivering a world-class living experience and professional on-site management and maintenance teams. When he first arrived as a camper at Stoney Creek Ranch, Brandon was closed off emotionally as a result of struggles he was facing in his personal life. We know that to serve you best we must first understand your needs and the life changing and stressful events that result in a move to begin with; like: marriage, divorce, new job, death, college, babies, love, etc. This is the happiest i have been with the staff here at Stone creek Ranch apartment. What an amazing place and a fabulous experience! Virtual Tour Pending Favorite. . Only 5% of apartment communities in the US qualify for this award. Experience a Better Way of Living at Stonecreek Ranch Apartments where residents will enjoy both a professional on-site management and maintenance team whose goal is to provide an exceptional living experience. Scores provided by View All Hours Start your real estate search the right way by finding the best agent to work with in your area. Stonecreek Ranch has 5 parks within 7.0 miles, including Goat Cave Nature Preserve, Onion Creek Greenbelt Park, and Slaughter Creek at Bauerle Ranch. They are kind, honest, and professional. 4 beds. Virtual Tour Favorite. Stone Creek Ranch Homes for sale range in square footage from around 3,400 square feet to over 3,800 square feet and in price from approximately $210,000 to $1,299,500 while having an average homeowners association fee around $116 . Enhance your real estate experience with HAR App, Find a Local Expert Real Estate Agent in your Area. The Venterra SMARTHUB puts everything you need at your fingertips. Tour Your Way: We are now offering multiple touring options including self-guided, virtual and in-person tours. Equal Housing Opportunity Disclaimer: All information on this site is subject to change and should be independently verified. News. 4 bath. Coronado Plan is a buildable plan in Sauls Ranch. Trending Homes At Stoney Creek I leaned about being faithful and having strength in the Lord. English. Stone Creek at The Woodlands 3600 College Park Dr, The Woodlands , TX 77384 The Woodlands 4.4 (17 reviews) Verified Listing Today 936-282-5275 Monthly Rent $1,260 - $1,975 Bedrooms 1 - 3 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2 ba Square Feet 580 - 1,386 sq ft Stone Creek at The Woodlands Transportation Points of Interest Pricing & Floor Plans 1 Bedroom 2 Bedrooms Not all features are available in every apartment. We feature newly built custom homes from our long body of work. $148,500.00. There are 9 homes for sale, ranging from $270K to $370K. God is truly being praised in all things. 31 STONE TERRACE is a 3,423 square foot house with 4 beds and 4 baths that has been on Estately for 317 days. No recomiendo este apartamento por varias razones. Marble Falls is only minutes away and offers destination eateries like the Bluebonnet Caf, and Docs. WHERE WE BUILD; FLOOR PLANS; FEATURES; GALLERIES; ABOUT; REVIEWS; CONTACT. Stone Creek Ranch is an Apartment Home Living Gold-Level community located in the 76308 Zip code of Wichita Falls, TX. More than 2,000 down payment assistance programs to help reduce your costs of homeownership. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. At Stone Creek Ranch you are sure to feel comfortable and right at home! 4 bed. We have a 9,000sf. This gated community boasts privacy, walking paths, tricking waterfalls and streams that spill into one of three ponds. recently listed homes stone Creek Ranch. Stone Creek Ranch, Fort Worth Real Estate & Homes for Sale 10 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Opendoor Texas Brokerage, Llc Open House TODAY For Sale $322,000 $1k 3 bed 2 bath. While updating my future address with office staff, I asked if we should set up a time to walk through the apartment together and was told, "No it should be fine." Prices, terms, promotions, plans, dimensions, features, options, amenities, elevations, designs, square footages, specifications, materials and availability of homes or communities are subject to change without notice or obligation. With nearly twenty different species to choose from, we offer one of the best exotic hunting experiences in Texas, all with no passport required. Be the first to add a review on this property. English. I wish there were more words to describe the experience I had. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. (opens in new window/tab). They are very professional, knowledgably and personable. Try adjusting your search by changing / removing filters, or zooming out on the map. Visible Anyone can find this group. Cypress, TX 77433 Cuando contacte el departamento para que arreglaran la situacin, fueron bastante lentos. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. . The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. / 1st Floor, Apartment: 0236 with a dog park, spacious walk-in closets, detached garages and much more. $335K Median Listing Home Price $170 Median Listing Home Price/Sq Ft - Median Sold. Horton Homes 6 Days on HAR 24 Photos, 1 Video/Tour 16107 Kildeer Point Drive Hockley, TX 77447 $474,540 Active For Sale, Single-Family Floor Plan, Our goal is to provide a world-class living experience. Read More >>>. Stone Creek Ranch has rental units ranging from 899-1571 sq ft starting at $1170. Good News! Whether you are, View 2D ", "My wife and I feel very fortunate to have been guided through the sometimes-convoluted process involved in buying a home. Working from home is easy with a designated home office space in our work-from-home friendly apartments. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. The food was so good!! Perfectly nestled right off I-35, Stonecreek Ranch provides the perfect location. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. Uncovered parking is free. Find the best-rated Wichita Falls apartments for rent near Stone Creek Ranch at ApartmentRatings.com. Stone Creek Hunting Ranch offers a world-class hunting experience at one of the best hunting lodges in Texas. We also accept 3 pets. Detailed information includes stone Creek Ranch Real Estate Profile, 506 Stone Creek Ranch Rd, Mc Gregor, TX is a single family home that contains 2,914 sq ft and was built in 2001. Other amenities include the Houston Oaks Golf and Country Club. While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. Each year, we host two special events to help fundraise for these costs. Esto es algo que deben de hacer legalmente, estn obligados a eso. 25 Days on HAR enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Walk Score By continuing to use this site, you acknowledge our privacy policy and our terms of use. memorialhermann.org, Houston Premium Outlets * Square footage definitions vary. We offer both rifle and bow hunting, and our guides scout the property daily to ensure you have the best chance of harvesting the perfect trophy. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. $100 monthly for garages. Posted on May 14th, 2018. HowLoud. 29300 Hempstead Rd Parkview Hills. Live it. How long will it take to pay off my credit card? Find the best-rated apartments in Austin, TX. Located just 2 hours south of Dallas/Fort Worth, experience one of the best hunting ranches in Texas for trophy whitetails and exotics.

Matt Taylor Tiktok Net Worth, Claiming Asda Star Points, Color Analysis Upload Photo, Articles S

Copyright ©️ Lemon Studios 2023, All rights reserved.