Please let me know if you have any other questions. Super Junior doesnt accept gifts without prior approval, so it is necessary to contact SM. cuz I dont know if they accept gifts from fans or no .. Hello, we have delivered to Cube Entertainment for many of their artists. Is it possible? and leave my gift there? Tel_ 02-6240-9400 | E-mail_ smcnc@smtown.com Thank you so much and I hope you get to answer my question! I would like to include a letter along with it? When I look up her agency Fides Spatium, it seems like they dont have a webpage however, they are present on Naver (Korean Google) and I have their address in Seoul so its not a problem to bring a gift to their location. If you have any special ideas on how to make a greeting with your name in, we would be happy to help you realize it. My friend really wants to get a letter to Taeyong from NCT127/SuperM, but doesnt know if sending it straight to the SM main office will get her letter rejected. May i ask how to send gift to fnc agency for cnblue I hope you can help me with my request. Click below to download the application and submit the form to hoonoo@smtown.com Flower Gift Korea has a lot of experience delivering gifts to celebrities in Korea. Get the full list, To view S.M. Hello, thank you for your comment. i really want to send him a gift. I forgot to add if I need to use your service to get the gift approved. Hi! And YG Entertainment does not accept gifts at their front door for any of their artists or workers unless the manager or the artist knows the person sending the gifts. And once you get approved, we need you to email us a copy of the confirmation email so that we can show the front security guard that you have been approved. Cookie Notice If you are having trouble with ordering, you can email us at flowergiftkr@gmail.com. (King Kong By Starship) But who knowsI guess you could try, but the problem is that SM has many locations and the member may or may not even visit the agency for awhile. The best part was that Yesung Insta posted a thank you and a picture of the sunflower basket we prepared for him which a fan ordered from our shop at www.flowergiftkorea.com ?And I think he liked our sunflower basket the best because its on the first Insta image and its right in the middle! You can also find the address to Brave Entertainment at http://www.kpopvisit.com, Hi! If a fan goes and says they have a gift for someone there, will they accept it from the fan? Could you help me at all? There are many idols who can receive gifts from their fans such as clothes, letters, and fanarts that brighten the day of each of the artists, do you want to send a gift to your bias? Where do you think is best to deliver the gift? TOUR EXPRESS So if you need to send a gift to your favorite celebrity to show how much you are supporting them, we are the best choice. Which particular address or fan club should I get ? You can order items off our website and we can deliver them to Pledis for you (Every order includes a card message for FREE). There is no need to get permission from the fan groups, but their official fan group may know the the procedure to get an approval, if required. And it is also a good idea to put your social media account name at the bottom of your message/letter, so he knows that it was you that sent him the gifts, as there may be others with the same name as you sending Wonho gifts. ><;) Thats all I know. Theyre an okay company, not too big nor too small so Im wondering if its okay to gift them clothes or sth. For more information, please see our As far as I know, Lee Soo-Hyuk is working with YG, one of the largest agencies in Korea. We havent sent gifts to Lee Joon as far as I recall. It is possible, however, to send to Yesungs cafe Mouse Rabbit, which could be the solution if you would like to send a gift. A post shared by Stay With Me (@cnblue__boice). Business # 214-23-02057 Thank you! Great to receive a message all the way from Guatemala Some concerts do not accept gifts for the celebrities, while some do, so youll have to find out from other fans, but every theater has accepted gifts for people acting in the performance, even artists who are with SM Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, and YG Entertainment. Dear Jojo You can place your order by finding the product you want on our website, then you choose location (Seoul) since most agencies are in Seoul, then click add to cart, once you choose all your items, you can checkout and make your purchase. WebEstablished S.M. Could you please let me know what I need to do and how this works? Do you know if it could be delivered? So, first, is it possible to send gifts to Jang Wooyoung from 2PM, JYPE??? recently and/or if you know if that is possible at all since I have never sent any sorts of gifts to them? Thnx. A Few Days After The Surprise Heartstopper Joe Locke Crashed The Taylor Swift Eras Tour in Atlanta, Taylor Swift Fans Raise Thousands For Grieving Family of Young Man Killed After Concert, Watch The Liverpool vs Tottenham Game Live Online Broadcasts and TV Information From Around The World. A place to ask your K-Pop questions. We have sent gifts to many celebrities in Korea, but we have no idea how to send gifts to G-Dragon. And you can find info about FNC Entertainment at http://www.kpopvisit.com, hi! Hi, how about The Boyz from Cre.ker or Ateez from KQ? Its my first time trying to send a gift to a korean celebrity, and I didnt know how to. She often does paid autograph signings, but has also been known to respond to fan mail. WebIntroduction. If so, please let me know. if u can help me to send, ill be much much appreciate. If so what type of gifts dos they received? Contact Eminem plus 59,000+ celebrities, influencers, and public figures using our online database. How about mail, ie just letters? MIXNINE ended recently. You can send them an email and ask for their approval to send a gift. Hi, What you should take into account is that the letter may not necessarily be written in Korean, it could be English, but definitely, if you write it in Spanish it may be very likely that your favorite idol cannot read it or uses an online translator that they are not always accurate; For the same reason, you should not use this to write the letter, if you do not know Korean or English, you could find a human translator and entrust your feelings to him to help you with the translation of the letter. He got the flowers and thanked his fan for sending them to him ? Hi! It is possible to send to JYP, however they usually require an approval that you can receive by contacting them by email. Here is what one fan sent to members of the famous Korean Pop group Infinite: The above image is a good example of what is okay to send to a celebrity. Hello, it is near impossible to send G-Dragon a gift. Required fields are marked *. It should be possible. Weve sent to several of the participants on Produce X 101 though but not managed by BNM. There are some agencies where it is okay to send a cake to because some agencies have a front desk that can at least take care of the gifts. Im not sure if they accept gifts from fans, but they had no problem receiving our flowers and gifts from our Flower Gift Korea delivery team. As far as I know, Ki Do Hun is working with SM entertainment who does not allow fan gifts. I dont recall that we have delivered there before. Does MNH Entertainment accept gifts? And the people at the agency will most likely let him know the gifts have arrived. We recently delivered flowers to Super Junior Member Yesungs Coffee shop In Seoul, Mouse Rabbit Coffee. To write comments, please log in to one of the accounts. Click the button below and visit us. I want to give some presents to the boyz (cre.ker entertainment ) do you think they will accept the gift ? Im from the Philippines , I was wondering if you guys could send some gifts to Kim jong kook ( running man ) and Jackson Wang (Got7) ? We will answer you via the email address or phone number you have provided to us. Hello ..Im Evelyn Semit..Im exol and I want to send some gift for exo members or chanyeol ..can you help me or guide me please. SM Entertainment said Tuesday that it will open a flagship store Kwangya@Seoul on Nov. 15. Its possible to send to any of the two agencies, so I cannot really recommend one over the other. We have delivered to Brave Star Entertainment before on many occasions. Hi thank you for the detailed post, I would like to send some flowers to Seo Yea Ji is it possible? You can just write the certain names of the members. I talked to 2 Korean SeolA fansites that said that she would surely receive the gift if I sent it to Starship around her birthday time. For example, for BTS,. Please do let me know as soon as you are able, thank you so much!!! And how can I find an official fan club for an artist? Can i only deliver to one person? Hi I have a drawing Id like to send to Lee Jung Shin from CNBLUE . Hi, would like to seek your advice on what the best gift (from your shop) I can send to a female celebrity? Or i can chat via kakao talk? Hello, unfortunately, we have no experience shipping something from Malaysia to South Korea. Were very happy to receive your question Then you need to figure out how to leave it for them. thankyou. However, their agency does not have a big sign outside that says, Startship Entertainment and if there are staff members outside at the time of delivery, we may not be able to get a photo at the agency. Dont hesitate if you have more questions. We have not had any problems delivering to BlackPink so far, but as always, we do recommend that our customers contact YG to get their approval and instructions before sending anything. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. You can select the option you like. Step 4 - Designing a Marketing Mix using 4Ps - Product, Price, Place & Promotion. But the last time we checked, JYP did not accept gifts for their artists at their agency. This is super helpful! first or is it okay if I go to Brave Ent. Hello there, thank u for your reply. I think it is best to send to his agency. So I was wondering if I need to use your name or just specify that the item will be delivered by Flowergift Korea? And one more place is the celebritys actual business. We would be happy to help you send a gift to Cho Yi-hyun. As usual, we always recommend that you take direct contact to the agency, just to let them know that you are planning to send a gift. Hello, Its usually possible to send to YG without prior agreement, but we always recommend contacting the agency in advance just to be sure. Wonhos birthday day is on the 1st of March. In order to send there, you can copy paste the address above into the check out form, or simply write Happy Entertainment (Dreamcatcher) as we already have most of the agencies addresses on file. And how would I address the package? or Pledis. Namaste! You must have the address of the place in Korean and English, this is important. I also dont find any fan that I knew that know about the form. Im not up to date with their current policy for fangifts and Pentagon may have other policies than BtoB. Japanese girl group AKB48 will be joining HYBE's fan community service Weverse starting Wednesday. BR Kee, so i was planning to go to Seoul this year and i really want to send some gift to exo and day6. So sending gifts to G-dragon is out of question, but we were able to send gifts to Seungri. Several sources seem to confirm that. S.M.cultureandcontents, 648, Samseong-Ro, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, Korea, Copyright S.M.Culture & Contents Co.,Ltd. Hello! hi ! do I need to contact Brave Ent. Hello, we can deliver it on your behalf if you purchase $100 US or more from our shop. I didnt find it. Weverse DM is a subscription-based private messaging service where fans and artists can chat with each other, similar to Phoning, a private messaging and fan community service launched by Weverse Company last year, dedicated to ADORs girl group NewJeans and Dear U bubble, a private messaging service operated by a Hi, I want to send Lee Joon a gift. You will also be responsible for paying for the delivery of the jacket and whatever taxes are necessary. And we do not know how to deliver to Kim Heechul. Hello, it really depends on the artist. Do you know how can I go about to do that? May I know in detail regarding Pentagon? SM Entertainment has revealed a look inside the label's new building. Will his agency accept it on behalf of him? : 2020--1914, flowergiftkr@gmail.com Hi, have you sent anything to Play M Entertainment before? We havet delivered anything to Around US Entertainment yet, but since they are quite new and not as big as other Kpop groups, there is a very good chance that they will happily accept your gifts. Thank you! Im afraid that I am not familiar with the official fan clubs contact information. However, if we send by parcel it wont arrive in time for his birthday tomorrow. Do you know what the chances are of the mail reaching actors, especially if it is an A List actor/actress? Hello! E-mail : ad_smcnc@smtown.com Hello, unfortunately, SM Entertainment does not accept gifts for their artists at their agency. ESteem urgh i want to cry lololol. Hi! If I send my postage to JYP company how will they pass it to the artist? i mean will they accept the flowers and cake on the day of the artists birthday? But, items can be sent to Starship entertainment on any weekday. Im sorry that I cant help moreYG is managing some of the biggest celebrities in Korea, and of practical reasons I guess, have to refuse gifts per default. PitchBooks non-financial metrics help you gauge a companys traction and growth using web presence and social reach. I saw you sent a gift to Beast under Cube ent. Also try to investigate if the gang in question receives letters as there are gangs that do not receive letters or gifts, sadly: c, A post shared by KIM SUNGKYUNG | Lab (@sungkyung_lab). We have sent to P-Nation before so Id think it is possible to send to LOUD. ? My question is if my application is accepted, all i have to do is order the flower bouquet from this website and it can be delivered to them, isnt it? I read at sechskies homepage in YG website that they are currently accept gift for sechskies member. Even flowers can last a few weeks, but a big no no is fruit and even cakes! I recently saw that you guys have sent flowers and gifts to Yugyeom at AOMG. Do you know if its possible??? Have you ever send to Yeo Jin Goo or IU? Dont hesitate if you have other questions. We gave it to the reception of the theater and they took it for the member. They will not take gifts at the front at some big agencies. Im curious though whether they accept gifts or not. Before placing an actual order I wanted to ask if you have delivered to CUBE Ent. I was just going to leave the gifts in front of the main door, but the man on the phone asked me not to do that and instructed me to leave the gifts with a security guard of a different building nearby. We send to KK by Starship on regular basis. We have recently sent a gift to Wakeone at Swing Entertainment, but its always good to check directly with the agency before sending a gift. If you would like to make your own card, we can print it on professional photo equipment for 3USD and send it along with your gift. I remember seeing how a fan sent a letter to them but i dont know if gifts are accepted. How about Kim Jaejoong (C-jeS) Is it possible to send gift to him? Hello, they will not accept gifts without giving their approval. SM Entertainment 83-21, Wangsimni-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea TEL. Sadly, I dont know any of the members perosnally but I really dont want to receive the gift back. EXO is working with SM entertainment which doesnt allow hand delivery of fan gifts. Jack Dorseys Bluesky Is a Decentralized Twitter Clone? Yes it is, BH entertainment do accept gifts. From our side, there arent any problems in delivering to Msteam. Team FGK. But they always receive packages and gifts from Korean delivery people. You can send anything we have available on our website at https://flowergiftkorea.com If you have any questions, please let us know. Please let us know! <3, Yes it is in fact possible to send to Treasure through YG entertainment. Website: www.smentertainment.com Park Bo Young changed agency to BH Entertainment? hello. Hi! Good Evening. Please let me know ! If you want to send to a celebrity that works with Starship, Id recommend that you contact the agency first. Hello, FNC Entertainment accepts deliveries at their front desk for their artists. Hello, we have sent some gifts to Brave Entertainment for Kim Samuel. Email to SM legal team: protect@smtown.com https://t.co/UL7c9zyIPR You could try to send them an email and ask how to send them gifts. Unfortunately, he didnt debut. Yes we do cake delivery too. I felt really bad for the fans who had trusted the online gift company with their money and reputation. I would like to know if you can make deliveries to Liveworks company? Thank you so much in advance! ??. SMTOWN entertainment. We went to make a delivery a few weeks ago and our delivery was rejected, which was too bad for the fan that placed the order. We have sent to Cube several times, but they are usually quite strict on their fans applying for permission to send there first. They are a rather small company. hye ! If I am not mistaken they were closed temporarily? yet but I hope they are/will accept these gifts. And is it possible for you guys to deliver the gifts as well? When we made our deliveries to Brave Entertainment, we just went there, but we went as people just delivering items. The problem is that Im pretty sure that delivering a gift to a group like EXO is not easy, especially giving the fact that some member said they wont be receiving gifts from fans anymore (Im pretty sure they meant that they want their fans to stop spending money on them, so thats why I want to still try giving out the painting). hello Im from myanmar and i want to know if it is ok to send the gifts to Hwang In yeop?Does he accept the them? A flower basket is always a nice gift. For Highlight Members? Hi ! And they accepted it for him there I believe. Do you accept order from overseas? Then once you get approval from the agency, you need to email us the proof of being accepted to send gifts. Hi Shirley If the particular artist at YG does not accept gifts, your gift will be rejected by the front desk of YG Entertainment and your gift wont reach the artist. Hello:) Im Nisa from Indonesia and Id like to send a gift for Kim Samuel from Brave Ent. Or its possible to send the gift in other address, hmm .. just like you mention before in his family/ his bussiness address maybe? When asked what SM Entertainments audition judges are looking for in terms of singing, the former casting agent revealed that they prefer auditionees who sing songs Keep reading and youll find out exactly how you can send flowers and gifts to your favorite artist, idol, or celebrity in Korea. Is it possible to send gifts to Super Junior Ryeowook? Is it possible to send gifts at Swing Entertainment? hi! Thank you for the information! Im sorry if our blog got you confused. Is there some times where they receive package but they just ignore it or keep it away from the artists? And you may want to send a gift to your favorite Korean celebrity who is living in Korea, but you may not know how. , You can find information about TS Entertainment at http://www.kpopvisit.com. can i sent a gift to HYBE ? Hi im from Myanmar and i am a high school student^^ I want to send a gift to Kim Samuel(Punch) who is under Brave Entertainment T.T now hes in produce 101.So do they accept my gift?How can i send?I know nothing about this,This is my first time so pls help me unnie TvT. Hi, EXO is working with SM entertainment, so in order to send there you need to get the agencys approval. We always recommend that you take contact to the agency before sending anything, and check their current policy regarding fan gifts and if there are any special procedures to follow. YG is not accepting gifts for Black Pink, unless it has been arranged with them in advance. Hi Joy, I am sure IT Entertainment will gladly accept gifts. Hi . If you like, you can find the address if you visit http://www.kpopvist.com. Id recommend that you contact BNM http://www.brandnewmusic.co.kr/ and ask them if you can send gifts to Kim Si Hoon through them. Hi! BR Kee. Web15M Followers, 143 Following, 4,746 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from SM Entertainment Group (@smtown) Their first anniversary is coming!! For more information on this type of service, please email us at flowergiftkr@gmail.com Also, I believe Fly Up Entertainment will receive gifts for its actors/actresses. Private companies are usually more reliable and provide you with a tracking number to track your shipment. In the event that the ID (e-mail) is illegally used, the Member must notify the Company. Hello, they are in the same building with Starship Entertainment and Plan A Entertainment, and we have made deliveries to both of these agencies. If you would like to send the Black Pink members a gift, Id recommend that you contact YG and ask for their permission to send a gift. Im a fan of Seventeen from Pledis and this is my first time i try to send a gift for them. SM Culture & Contents, Yes24 Co., Ltd. , SM BRAND MARKETING. Dont hesitate to contact our customer support if you have further questions. Im also worried, because I want to send a specific gift. Name, login ID, password, email address, service use record, access log, cookie, access IP information, device identification number (device ID), PUSH token, fan club membership information and fan club grading, stamp issuance information, passport issuance information, etc. If you want to be sure that they will accept your gift, it is best to request their approval prior to sending them your gift. Im an artist living in Israel and Im planning of traveling to Korea next month.

Joshua Morgan Obituary, Jason Caruana Tiny Homes, Robert And Michael Bever, Now, Doit Helpdesk Illinois Gov, Steve Gonsalves Wife, Articles S

Copyright ©️ Lemon Studios 2023, All rights reserved.