Then after Toni was born, Vicky got pregnant by Chris right away so that she would have her hooks in him even if he ever found out Toni was not his biological daughter. love the lead electric in the bg and the overall song map Dont have an account? It has been a long hard year since Chriss passing, but I will continue to speak out for Chris Cornell. From time to time And only once the weather changed, Murderer of blue skies Ill answer that question for you: THEY CANT. Huge names are on that list. If his fans knew for certain that Vicky and Chris had been fighting that night, there is a good chance that they would blame her for Chriss death, they would not side with her in this whole addiction narrative she is pushing to the public, and chances are they would not follow her on social media, as many of them do now. [Martin] arranged for hotel IT to bring the remote that provides access to the hotels network. All the ruckus vk caused about too many meds is plain ignorant. Or did Martin give it to him by accident and Chris just did not notice the difference? She uses Cornell as her middle name. I can't wait to never be with you again. He did NOT take more than his prescribed Ativan; if he truly had taken more meds than prescribed, his Ativan level would have been higher in the tox report. Weaver never looked into those statements to verify that they were truthful. He was married to each wife for about 13 years. It is highly probable that Chris was done with his 1st wife but stayed together for appearances just like he was done with Vicky but held on for appearances while looking else where like the video suggest. You can bet your ass that release made the IRC and all connected to it a lot more money due to Chriss death than it would have had Chris been alive at the time of its release. Anyway, under these circumstances it feels even better that you and some other people still do and search the truth about Chris. A homicide investigator cannot take only two statements, and then take them as the absolute truth without verifying those statements with some sort of investigation into what those witnesses said. The song in question is Cornells Murderer of Blue Skies, which Crowe calls, the most loving anti-love song I can imagine. Check out the video of their conversation below, premiering today (Nov. 16) exclusively via Billboard: As it turns out, some of Cornells Murderer lyrics are autobiographical, and some arent. Yes, I would love to read the entire reports. That is quite a stretch she is making. Tonis in a completely different situation than her dad. What might stop something like this happening. Christopher acts like his dad though, very shy and sullen. Do you really think he would have approved of their behaviour in this last year in his memoriam? So thats what this song is about. These locks are designed so that kicking in the door is not possible. To never be with you again Here are the crime scene photos of the broken lock on Chriss hotel room door and the undamaged hinge and brace of that lock and the undamaged door frame of that same door. Note that Chris was recently out of rehab when he and Vicky met, rehab for alcoholism and pills (opiates). And that I would not regret it But I must stress: Vicky did absolutely nothing to get to the real truth after her husband diednothing except hire an insurance lawyer and cremate Chriss body; oh yeah, she also got a nose job. In the medias narrative of the case Martin Kirsten, Chriss bodyguard, appears in 2 out of 8 of the suspect categories. ***I will start off by emphasizing: my writing is NOT FOR THE EASILY OFFENDED. I was not going to enable him. There have been no photos by fans or by paparazzi of Chris signing autographs after the concert that night, and not one fan has come forward claiming to have one of the last autographs of Chris Cornells. But as Im from Germany and no native english speaking person the english videos and articles were sometimes difficult to understand. There is blood spatter on the side of the bathtub. That blood spatter is not a sign of a suicidal hanging; it is the sign of blunt force trauma. Yes, in that Detroit News article Vicky says that people are bullying her, but the opposite is what is really happening. And I wont break It states, Trauma noted to back of skull. Why ignore or deny the elephant in the room? She asked me [Martin] to go to the room to check on him. Vicky was angry, is exactly what Martin stated. Yes, the too many meds allegation is completely false. . But what exactly were those two pills that Martin had given to Chris? That person could have confirmed or denied what Martin had said, and potentially what Vicky had said after Chris was found dead. There is so much in that Detroit News article to analyze. I can't wait to never be with you again I always listen to his music on a daily basis and will continue to in the future. Chris was a healthy and fit 52-year-old man, which makes it highly unlikely for him to have suffered such internal injuries from CPR alone. Hell, she has enough money to hire her own investigator if she was so unhappy with how Detroit handled Chriss case. In some weird passive-aggressive way, like it's all my fault. Also, if Chris was over-intoxicated and acting strangely, Martin, of all people, would have been the first to notice because he was the one paid to be with him at all times and he was there with Chris in his hotel room while Vicky was only talking on the phone with Chris. (This was my attempt to debunk her Ativan over-intoxication claim.) )Weaver wrote in the report that Vicky called Martin at 12:15/12:30 AM and told him that she had spoken to Chris at 11:35 and that he [Chris] had said to her that he was groggy and that he kept repeating, I am just tired and hung up the phone. But its wearing thin I forced the band from wherever it was hanging and attempted [to] loosen the band from around his neck, and began chest compressions with I believe my left hand. There are many problems with this statement of Martins, one of which is the fact that later in the police report the Event Report states that at 12:59:30, Male tried to hang himself . Martin reported that he then, kicked the door 6-7 times before it somehow popped open. . Here is a crime scene photo of the blood spatter on the side of the bathtub. Right from the start, the first thing Martin claims happened, and there is no evidence to back it up. And why, if it is in a written report by the ambulance company, is the head wound not mentioned in the autopsy report? He said he was as gracious as always to sign autographs for 15 min. To lead a life that you're not in Nothing about a concern about drug intoxication was ever mentioned by anyone in any of the official reports taken. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. His name is Tony London. (She had to get more camera ready for all the PR bs she was planningThats my one bias statement for this piece, and I firmly stand by what I say.). Did Weaver weave in what Vicky had reported to him with what Martin had reported? Crime scene death investigation is a huge interest of mine. I say obvious because its in all his lyrics. Evil deceives, and evil ALWAYS sets out to destroy good. But all you had was lying in you The third biggest point I need to make about the official police report is all the blood that was at the scene of what is being declared as a suicide by hanging, including a puddle of blood that was witnessed under Chriss head. Yes, in the case of the death of Chris Cornell, the Detroit PD claim that homicide was ruled out, but it was ruled out in a less than two hours. From time to time It also strongly implies that Chris and Vicky were fighting during that final phone call, though Vicky now denies they were fighting at all. Next in the police report, when asked what happened next, Martin states that he was in his room watching TV when he received a call from Vicky; She sounded angry because he [Chris] wasnt responding to his phone. I can't wait Someone with enough money and enough power to not only ruin lives but also enough power to take lives allegedly took control of the situation. How can anyone conduct a proper and thorough homicide investigation in that little time? I believe there was ample room in the bathroom in the suite to have emergency personnel work on him. It must also be noted that Chris, a month before his death, had not only visited a refugee camp in Athens, Greece, and he also had a tour of the U.N., which obviously involves some of these billionaires he speaks of in that concert footage. I also think D. Geffen is behind the murder of Kurt Cobain and John Lennon. See the screenshot below. 2023 Billboard Media, LLC. But I also want to state that this piece of research was conducted with the utmost respect and is free from any bias. Murderer Of Blue Skies chords & tabs. Great song, I suppose the "you" could be a person who has betrayed you/used you in life, but I also considered the "you" was a metaphor for drugs. and the list goes on. There are more than enough oversights that I have already gone through to show that this case points to homicide more than suicide, but I will continue with my findings. But I wonder if that is what these billionaires are counting onthis web of connections was potentially created on purpose to make people get so lost that they find it unbelievable and then they just move on with their day with their heads buried back in the sand. Considering the potential for foul play and looking at the primary suspects list in the homicide investigation of Chris Cornells death, Vicky is automatically in 2 out of 8 categories of suspects. I am not accusing David Geffen of anything here; all I am saying is that he is a person of interest in the Chris Cornell homicide investigation that STILL NEEDS to take place. Thanks again for your comments and your interest in the truth behind all of this. If we add in the allegations involved in this case (i.e. She is in a lawsuit with a law firm that won her and Chris $300,000 but she never paid their fees even. Chris Cornell released his latest solo album, "Higher Truth," back on Sept. 18. What is up with that? But their silence and their cooperation were bought, allegedly, at some point during this case. Every single line is about her and how she had conned, decieved, controlled and caged this patient, warm hearted , loving empath who lived for his family , his children, more to the point .Extremely vulnerable when entrapped by Vicky the trained from infancy predatory opportunist. Her equally greedy gold digging mother had her groomed from an early age to find and entrap a rich vulnerable man to provide for her and the entire family and Chris was the unfortunate man who was entrapped at the most vulnerable time of his life. Chris and his siblings changed from Boyle to Cornell after their parents divorced and they disassociated from their dad. ago on Youtube? She seeks attention and she knows how to get it, and she knows how to spin and twist a tale to drum up even more publicity. If Chris had been working with these billionaires at the time of his death, why would he speak of them the way he did during that April 29th concert? But then again, I refer you back to what I mentioned above about David Geffen and an alleged murder cover-up. They got Epstein, they should investigate him too! Would love to see reports. How do 2 dark haired (dominate trait) produce a really light blonde headed kid? How did they know? Now, all of this brings David Geffen back into question because it is Geffens music label that Soundgarden were signed with. This was done to encourage more people to donate to their humanitarian causes (The IRC: International Rescue Committeeis one of many of these causes, and it is linked to many scandals.). Vicky was also known to have been pilfering hundreds of thousands in "administrator expenses" from the foundation they were involved in, unknown to Chris. Author LotsoHugginBear [a] 96. Vicky Cornell and Martin Kirsten are not rich enough or powerful enough to buy such silence in order to facilitate such a murder cover-up; therefore, Vickys and Martins silence was allegedly bought. They could have paid his body guard to go far away , which south Africa is pretty far and his nondisclosure contracts probably an easy fall back if questioned further by investigators. In the article Vicky claims that Chris had been prescribed Prednisone to have on hand for emergencies, in case he got laryngitis and was unable to sing. I have a big problem with that statement because Prednisone is not a medication to take as needed; it is a drug that is to be taken every day as prescribed, and the patient who is prescribed this medication is told not to miss even one dose. But it makes more sense that it is because of legal reasons due to them being in the midst of a divorce. The "promise" of funding for vulnerable children exploited abused or neglected has never come to pass. This is highly questionable and suspicious behavior in the face of a life or death emergency. Do you think it could be true? billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/6762586/. We live in the time of cancel culture, and I just dont know how to move forward with all this. Vicky Cornell - Murderer of Blue Skies lyrics. Suicide was declared within those two hours after the reported time of Chriss death. One example of Chriss anger is seen in Soundgardens Jacksonville, Florida concert from April 29, 2017. Before I go any further, I want to first say thank you to a few peoplewhom I will not name due to their fear of the repercussions from Vicky Karayiannis Cornell and her mother Toni Karayiannis (Toni Vasil on Instagram) and whoever else is allegedly behind Chriss deathwho have helped me gather all the evidence that I am about to unleash and who have given me much needed support along the way. I never had a chance to meet him, but he helped me so much through his music and words. (Along with Chester Bennington, who was found dead two months after Chriss death, and on Chriss birthday, and it is labeled suicide by hanging just like Chris. All I seek is the truth, the Higher Truth. i am trying to figure out though what he meant when he says "i wont break the limb they bend" i dont understand that one part - before i looked at the lyrics i always thought it said i wont break but i may bend, lyrics seem good i think first line refrain 'murderer' not murder but ya MAY actually be right there idk -- Although everything seems to be long forgotten with Chriss suspicious death, the whole truth will be known. I worried he could have heart attack or stroke. Thank you for your respect for Chris. The sheriff's office did not realize the two were missing until 3:30 p.m. Friday, when the booking officer reported he was unable to get ahold of Vicki White and her phone was going to voicemail. To never be with you again Vicky says that Chris was prescribed Ativan, though she claims the medication was prescribed to Chris for shoulder pain that was making it difficult for Chris to sleep. You flew in on the wind Was a day that I won't forget Told me to let you in And that I would not regret it But you had a touch As cool as rain And all at once the weather changed. Looking forward to all your writings Renee. I also believe that he was murdered. And now she remarried less than a year later. I never really have gotten passed it. No, Prednisone does not appear on Chriss tox report, but does that mean he was not tested for it? I do not know. Falling down, I cant wait These are facts that cannot be ignored in this homicide investigation, but these are facts that would make this write up far longer than most people would have the patience to read; therefore, I will stick to the facts I can fit into a more easily digestible piece of writing. If his drink was laced, how did that happen without Martins knowledge? I'm not really declaring myself in it, and the character that's singing it isn't really declaring himself in it - other than just saying, 'I look forward to waking up without you around ever again.' Did he find out something dark while working with them? Well, the ambulance serviceDMCare Expressthat transported Chriss body from the hotel DID report the head injury in their written report. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google, Visit Billboard Pro for music business news, Hayley Williams Drops Alt-Pop Ode to Quarantine Companions MyFriend, Twenty One Pilots Take on the Quarantine Blues With Level of Concern:Watch, Dave Grohl Once Lost His Mind Over a Secret Jam Sesh With Prince: Read HisStory. . "25 or 6 to 4" to "Semi-Charmed Life" - see if you can spot the songs that are really about drugs. Martins quoted statement goes on to say that when he went to check on Chris, he was unable to get [in] because of the interior latch. She is one of the people who strongly urged him to find out if the baby was really his.) Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer You flew in on the wind Was a day that I won't forget Told me to let you in And that I would not regret it But you had a touch as cool as rain And only once the weather changed Murder of blue skies I can't wait To never be with you again And I can't wait To lead a life that you're not in And I won't break Though I may bend From . By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Neither Martin nor Vicky had any way of knowing what state Chris was in without seeing him. These are my objective observations of a still unsolved case. I just wish Chris could have talked with his best friend, Eddie.

Jones Road Miracle Balm Australia, What Has Been Filmed At Sunset Gower Studios, Articles M

Copyright ©️ Lemon Studios 2023, All rights reserved.