By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Folding are lighter - and often have better carcasses and tread compounds too. good on the road, good on hardpacked trail and fire road, crap on dusty trails, crap on damp trails, bit crap on gravelly trails. Excludes Gift Memberships, Discount applies to first year. I use Nobby Nics in Gatestar compound, very light, great sidewalls and seem very tough, bike-discount.de have them for 20 each, less than half the Uk rrp. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site. if($("#seatPostGraphic").length > 0){ WebDouble Fighter III An urban adventurer with real versatility The double: light rolling and quiet on tarmac, yet grips on tracks and gravel roads. var ca = decodedCookie.split(';'); } In the end, it just wasnt enough tyre overall to stay on the bike as an allrounder even in summer, but it was bloody good. WebREIFEN SCHWALBE HURRICANE HS499 Zwischenreifen fr einfaches Gelnde. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges and time in transit estimates. Bike is a Sonder signal hardtail running SID forks, intent is for a more XC bias (rather than trail) & I cant decide on tyres. There are a number of new cyclocross tyres available for 2017, including an entirely new model called the Race King. Awesome grip on wet roots and pretty good in mud with good mud clearing and ok grip. 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 4 product ratings. Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C/EXO 29"x2.3" Tire, Continental Kryptotal Rear Trail Endurance 29" Tire, Continental Xynotal 29"x2.4" Tire (DH Casing), Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxGrip/EXO 29"x2.5" WT Tire, Continental | Double Fighter Iii Tire 26"x1.9, Wire Bead Sport. $(".bike-alert").remove(); $.fancybox.close(); SCHWALBE. Cookie Notice not much fun on singletrack at all if youre going down any kind of steepness. }); Leave us your contact information and we'll let you know when they arrive. if(getCookie("IsKiosk") && $("body > header > div.header-top.clearfix > div > div > div.dropdown.header-account-menu-container.hidden-xs > ul > li:nth-child(1) > a").html() =="Sign out"){ Pinch flats too easily didn't clear mud well no grip in anything but dry conditions. Subscribe and receive a 15% off one-full priced item on your next order. The Print+ membership where Singletrack magazine drops through your door, plus full digital access, is normally 45, now only 22.50 with the code. Er ist schnell mit einem Robust rubber sidewalls make it Perhaps it is your go to commuter rig and the best way to work includes pavement and dirt. I quite like Nobby Nic's but prefer Bontrager XR4's. var decodedCookie = decodeURIComponent(document.cookie); Marathon Pluses will cushion your ride (compared to the same pressures you use now on the same width tyres) and protect you very well against the puncture fairy! Some large and/or heavy items are subject to additional oversize charges that are separate from standard shipping costs. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. You must log in or register to reply here. I would certainly recommend these tyres as an all-round tyre with good performance a good wear rate. WebContinental Double Fighter II Tyre. var initialDelay = 1500, longDelay = 4500; Had them for about 4 years with no deflationary incidents yet. null, "json"); $("#seatPostGraphic").attr("src", "https://www.jensonusa.com/globalassets/product-page-assets/seat_post_" + letter + ".jpg"); Just choose Standard Shipping during checkout. Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione. There seems to be a problem with your name - Please Provide a name. This tire extends the range of use for every road cyclist. I could swear I saw that they could, but like you can't find it now. } There seems to be a problem with your phone number - please correct and submit again, There seems to be a problem with your email - please correct and submit again. { Dimenticato il nome utente? Perhaps it is your go to commuter rig and the best way to work includes pavement and dirt. Webitem 2 Continental Double Fighter III 700c Wire Tire - Black Continental Double Fighter III 700c Wire Tire - Black. I've thought about it some more, and when I get some money I'll stick a Double Fighter on the back and keep going with the cheap XC tyre on the front. Ratings and Reviews. This product is currently not available! }); Manage Settings Schwalbe G-One Allround Evolution - TLEasy - Folding Tire - Addix - Super Ground - E25 - 40-622 TubelessEasy tires with versatile tread pattern and balanced puncture protection for Gravel-Roads. 17. Schwalbe CX Comp Active Cross Wired Tire - 28 Inches Light cross tire with semi-slick profile and good cornering grip. 18. } // Special Seatpost graphic These tires are the perfect fit for that older mountain bike that you now Check our guide to find out. 'The hills are alive with the sounds of panting'. You are using an out of date browser. Anything in-between is sub-optimal. You could look at Schwalbe Land Cruisers, which come in 'plus' version too. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. OH has had a 26 one for maybe 5 years. Our Price Match Policy does not combine with any competitors coupons, rebates, promotional offers, or product-combo deals on your order. WebShnte Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Addix-Speed, TLE SS, 29 x 2,25 kevlar? Great find! WebPl pro jzdn kolo Pl Continental Double Fighter III 26x1,90 (50-559) Sport - drt, ern, reflex Cena od 563,76 K (28.04.2023). Continental vs Schwalbe. The Schwalbe Marathon range of commuter tires come in a variety of tread patterns and construction options, including tubeless-ready versions. Yeah, Ive got a Race King on the back and a Ralph on the front as the Ralph is almost as good rolling as the King but better grip I reckon. 10,08 *. return ""; } } }); [CDATA[ Centinaia di viaggi in bici nel mondo. But they are heavy and slow. I had continentals on my cannondale and I loved it for a few different reasons but I always reckoned the tyres were perfect for the bike but after a blowout a long way from home I had to put on what I could get on the rear and it was a Marathon plus. Even Race King rear, X King front if you want more grip without paying too much of a rolling resistance penalty. }); Kenda K1151 26x4 Fat Bike Tires - Good Street Tire Alternative to CST BFT Off-Road Tires? Get free Standard Shipping with your $50 purchase today! var giftAmount = window.location.href.substr(window.location.href.indexOf("JensonUSA-Gift-Card-") + 20); Schwalbe Marathon Plus or Continental Double Fighter 26x1.95 will be fine. Email: $.trim($("#customBikeEmail").val()), if(letter == null){ I use Marathon plus in the winter. Rolling resistance check! Depends on how you define trails. Singletrack uses affiliate services calledSkimlinksandwhich means we may earn revenue if you buy a product after clicking a link to a retailer on our site. They really suit my type of riding which is predominantly commuting with the occasional non-technical trail ride. CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including (Cadmium, Phthalates, Bisphenol, Nickel (Metallic), di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate "DEHP"), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Free shipping on orders over $50 (continental U.S. only). $(".cart-item-detail-proditemnum").each(function(){ Bike Build Process I'm new, so I'm not entirely sure if this question is in the right forum. clearInterval(batchBikeInterval); Tutti i diritti riservati. } Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). Schwalbe has come out with a new tire for 2020, the Hurricane. I want something with low rolling resistance (50% road) but will work ok on relatively dry fields, bridleways & some singletrack of course. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. }); $(".seatPostElement").on("mouseover", function(){ }, 100); if($("#priceMatchContainer #comments").length > 0){ A little bit of tread will not give you any performance improvement in mud and snow or, on tarred road. Schwalbe Marathon Plus ATB is your way forward if your still doing some off road, Schwalbe Marathon Plus if it's just paths and bridleways, road only Schwalbe City Jet, http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Reviews.aspx?ModelID=18897. However on basically every other aspect they were orrid. I've been off-road on completely slick tyres before and its not bad, it's more confidence than anything. } I use MK2 race sport which is the black chilli compound with the medium weight side walls (the supersonic is the paper thin one) and they are great. $("#closeWinDone").click(function(){ Ideal for commuters needing on/off road performance and reliability. Schwalbe Racing Ray front, new skool Racing Ralph rear is another great combo which I use for fast summer mile munching. BEST PRICE Inquiry. $("#clear-cart").after("

PLEASE NOTE: The bike build process currently takes 5-7 business days. 1.5 to 2.5 sounds a bit optimistic to me - narrow tubrd for narrow tyres wide tubes for the wide ones. // ]]> } Total costs: 81 for wire bead and 111 for folding. Clicca il link per accedere alla mappa oppure seleziona i filtri a destra per trovare il percorso pi adatto a te. $("#chatNow").click(function() { Continue with Recommended Cookies, Search the forum using the power of Google. if($(".container-account").length > 0){ They should also have less rolling resistance than knobblies. GrandPrix Urban Folding Tyre 28" black. I havent used the Continental but I did run the TBs tubeless front and rear on an xc bike that i used to do a 30km commute on (30% road, 50% gravel, 20% singletrack). Super fast bastards when youre on the dry stuff. I'm not sure what I am going to do with the Moto Xs I have hanging on the wall now. Once we are done building your bike, we will process the shipment. I like Contis, but it's as much a taste and preference thing as it is a logical choice. The centre, with its light tread rolls smoothly and quietly on tarmac. For sporty ATB and trekking bikes The new Double Fighter II is modeled on the successful concept of its predecessor. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. I am in a similar boat myself, with the added complication that I am 16 stone and need something that will carry that weight without the rims getting bashed on bumps. I have used racing ralph as you describe in the past and thought they worked well. We strive to get you the gear you want at a competitive price. 29 Dec 2018. // main > div > div.grey-block.order-details > div > div > span:nth-child(4)").remove(); The Price Match Policy is subject to change at any time. Orders that include special-order orbackordered items may be subject to shipping delays depending on product availability. Bike: $.trim($(".product-name h1:first").text()), If you find an item we offer from a competitor at a lower price, let us know. http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode elID=83000. They are very puncture resistant. I must say that I fitted the Hurricanes to my 29er and have been very impressed with them. There seems to be a problem with your name - Please provide your first and last name. This means that the manufacturer lists this dealer as an authorized and official retail web site. if (c.indexOf(name) == 0) { $(".shipbox-content").html("Please note that due to the steep discount, this bike requires some final assembly by the customer upon receipt. function animatedSpecialOffers() { Grazie a tutti, UPDATE - ordinate e arrivate le SCHWALBE HURRICANE (trovate disponibili in misura 29 x 2.00 solo su Bike Discount) - montate sulle bici, le provo domani su una mia versione "personalizzata" di AbbracciaTO, la circle line attorno a Torino. The topic Tyre question.thunder Burt or continental double fighter? is closed to new replies. // ]]>. bugger to fit All good tyres, my personal fav is the mountain king 2. Vechny kategorie Pl Schwalbe Hurricane 26x2,10 (54-559) HS499 RaceGuard Performance - drt, ern, reflex 3. $(".delivery-cost:contains('FREE')").siblings(".delivery-date").html("Standard (3-5 business days)"); //KioskCode else{ WebThe Continental Double Fighter II tire seems just as tough as the WTB Moto Raptor, especially in the sidewalls. Hi all. setTimeout(function(){ $(".brand-bottom-content").show(); }, 3000); $(function(){ Thule Easyfold XT2 - A good rack for ebikes and the best one if you have fenders Koupit nyn! Thanks Richard, was going to put the Moto X's on my Blade2, but now will go with the Hurricanes. Its shoulder lugs allow it to stay on track whether on park paths or gravel roads. Hurricane hat in seiner neuen Version ein modernes Design. It rolls fast with its flat center and is whisperingly silent on asphalt. $("#mainForm").hide(); This looks like the best hybrid style tire to replace my off road knobbys with! The 6. else if($(".product-name h1").html() == "Jenson USA Gift Card") Log in or register to join the conversation. The Ride Concepts Women's Vice shoes are my current favourite flat pedal shoe, so I wanted to give the Mid version, with raised ankle, a go. They roll really well and grip like poo to an army blanket Just off to contemplate my own mortality and inevitable descent into decrepedness. [CDATA[ Please see. Vechny kategorie Pl Schwalbe Hurricane 26x2,10 (54-559) HS499 RaceGuard Performance - drt, ern, reflex 3. The majority of ultra distance riders use Continental SP4000 tyres. uscito il nuovo E-book dedicato alla Life in Travel Family! WebReifen Conti RideTour 26/27.5x1 1/2" 42-584 sw/sw Reflex EPB. If you have any questions regarding a Price Match, one of our Gear Advisors will be happy to lend you expert guidance via phone, email, or chat. Available at 03.05.2023. A request, when talking tyres, please state type and compound. 5.0. Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total). Richard, so after more extended use are your impressions any different? The bike build process typically takes 2-3 days to complete depending on the bike model and the complexity of the build. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. $(".shipbox-header p").html("Shipping on this Batch Bike"); For me the rolling resistance didnt outweigh a well-inflated Ardent, which is what ive gone back to. Una cubierta ms adaptada a rodar por asfalto, donde demuestra una gran velocidad y un gran agarre. for(var i = 0; i

Hales Corners Police Scanner, Epic Cheat Sheet Printable Pdf, Articles C

Copyright ©️ Lemon Studios 2023, All rights reserved.